CNN Report: Disney+ needs a hit show badly

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I get that. They went away from what made them a household name during the Trump presidency but they'll be fine imo. They really only have Fox News to contend with and they're not chasing a rival that's running away with viewers and subscribers nor watching their backs for a fast rising upstart biting at their heels.
CNN was a household name before Trump became president

CNN's issue is they want Trump to be president, or in the news, again.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
They've had several hit shows already. They have Hulu for non Marvel or Star Wars shows.

Got FX cranking out prestige shows left and right. Few Hulu originals on the come up

They'll be alright

Daps
They're losing ground to themselves. Mainly because they genuinely overestimated what their role in what the Trump effect was. Nobody is staying up to watch Cuomo and Don Lemon talk about nothing.

Out of all those networks, CNN thought that they what they were doing was sustainable the most.

Taking shots at an adjacent service's numbers while they continue to bleed out live, especially in area core to what they do, is every bit of desperate.

edit: lol the timing Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands :CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time” hit an all-time low for the show in the ratings last week, according to Nielsen Media Research ratings data.

CNN is the worst. As someone that's worked in journalism, it disgusts me when I see their videos on YouTube where they literally go above and beyond to make their "journalists" part of the story. That used to be a no no in journalism.