CNN Report: Disney+ needs a hit show badly

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I think they should lose the Disney name and call the service something else. HBO MAX has the rights to all the DC shyt.. Basically make a new name like Facebook is now Meta.. Put all the disney, espn shyt on there, have cnn exclusive documentarys. Then make a major move like buy Starz.. Get the Spartacus, Power, BMF, P-VALLEY shyt then continue to produce new ips..
That sounds like a new service all together.

You talking about them putting all of their streaming content under 1 app right?

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That sounds like a new service all together.

You talking about them putting all of their streaming content under 1 app right?

Netflix is one service. You got kid shyt, adult shyt.. Hbo Max has the DC comic shyt and a bunch of adult shows. Disney + needs some adult content.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Let's be reality...

This appears to be a branding thing, because between D+ and Hulu, there's plenty of hits from all of the stuff they own.

Netflix however is most people's first natural destination when it comes to streaming, they have to get creative with how they can challenge that.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Netflix is one service. You got kid shyt, adult shyt.. Hbo Max has the DC comic shyt and a bunch of adult shows. Disney + needs some adult content.
I get that, so they would rebrand and consolidate everything they currently own (Disney+ stuff, HULU and ESPN shyt) and then relaunch it with every thing.

I tend to agree because as it is now, it's fragmented as hell.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that, so they would rebrand and consolidate everything they currently own (Disney+ stuff, HULU and ESPN shyt) and then relaunch it with every thing.

I tend to agree because as it is now, it's fragmented as hell.

So many companies do this. Make a name change but still have the Disney name/logo on all movies. Hell they can even keep the name Hulu and put everything under that if they want. I don't think they own Hulu so that's the problem

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So many companies do this. Make a name change but still have the Disney name/logo on all movies. Hell they can even keep the name Hulu and put everything under that if they want. I don't think they own Hulu so that's the problem
They own majority stake of it, I just googled it.

Says they'll take over HULU completely in 2024... whatever that means
:jbhmm:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
They own majority stake of it, I just googled it.

Says they'll take over HULU completely in 2024... whatever that means
:jbhmm:
Comcast will sell their stake to Disney and that's when the deadline is
they can sell it earlier but the more they wait the bigger the payout can be