CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
hes not wrong :yeshrug:
I feel like this....this board has a hive mindset and it's by those who think.they are smarter than they actually are. When truth be told they lack higher ordinance of thinking. I don't see how anyone cannot abstractly se the truth in front of us....

Americans will not benefit from this election. The only good caveat about this entire fiasco is that the American people could unite and make the govt act right. But again...that is gonna take intelligence and balls.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
she polls higher against trump than Biden in his current state and that's without even campaigning, better to go down swinging than accept defeat with Biden :manny:
I think anyone who runs will be put under a ton of scrutiny once the right wing propaganda starts, I don't trust polls right now. None of the people polling better than Biden is dealing with the constant attacks from the right.

One thing is certain tho, Biden is done. He needs to step down and enjoy his remaining days because I don't see him beating Trump when he sounds like he's about to drop dead at any moment.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
See this type of retard is how they keep getting away with shoving unelectable candidates down our throats

You had all primaries to do this. You had a VP you could have supported publicly. You didn't. So you're here now, embrace it.

those polls were conducted before the shooting

also polling that came out yesterday or today said 65% of democrats want biden to step down, that is the majority of your voters.

Just before too

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I believe the Dems never wanted Biden in the house at his age. Nancy Pelosi was catching hell for her age too.

Even if they do roll out Kamala, who has the backing of Biden donors and Dems...what can she say to garner new votes of confidence?

We seen how horrible she was with the border and again..she isn't a mulatto...she is Indian and Black.

I just don't see her getting mass support esp when she said she wasn't gonna do anything for black people.

You cannot strategies around her.

Yes she will whip Trump in a debate. But Debates are circuses for old folks and those who know nothing about policies.

What is her stance on Israel? That is major.
Her never speaking on it is a plus. Zionists are obligated to let it be known that it's Israel over everything. Pelosi has let that be known. If she's against nominating Kamala, that is why.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
It’s really over if Biden drops out

Get a new candidate and galvanize everyone in 4 months, and raise money.

Shyt is gonna backfire so bad
The Dems brought this on themselves with Bernie. The Millenials and Younger Gen X wanted Bernie and the Dems was force feeding a very unlikable HRC.

I remember HRC used to mouth off at Obama when he was president.

Bernie had to deny his Jewish heritage so much to gain a foothold in politics as far as he did, and he still got hosed.

When your future liberal voters see you openly conspire like this, it's about time to eat Crow. Now they got a murder of it to consume with no tabasco sauce.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Can’t believe it’s people that think Kamala is a legit option

If she was a legit option none of this would be happening cause Biden wouldn’t have ran a second term

Nikkas seen her 3 times in 4 years

This fakkit Mike pence was on my tv every day for 4 years
They don't wanna admit it...Kamala is a fear monger vote.

Remember in 2020 the motto was we know Joe sucks but what else we got? No more Trump.

That's the only way she can win logically...by FEAR

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The Dems brought this on themselves with Bernie. The Millenials and Younger Gen X wanted Bernie and the Dems was force feeding a very unlikable HRC.

I remember HRC used to mouth off at Obama when he was president.

Bernie had to deny his Jewish heritage so much to gain a foothold in politics as far as he did, and he still got hosed.

When your future liberal voters see you openly conspire like this, it's about time to eat Crow. Now they got a murder of it to consume with no tabasco sauce.

Bernie was way too far to the left to win a general election though. And those old people the ones that vote, wanted Biden.

Bernie would have gotten rolled up in a wood