CNN Exit Poll: 65% of White Women in Alabama voted for Roy Moore

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
This didn't even really prove anything about black voters, if anything it reinforced the fact that the vast majority of white people are still racist af no matter how much you hear some of them talking slick about Trump or saying the right things in public. When it matters the most they still vote for racism and white supremacy in the privacy of that booth.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Yall are in for huge wake up call. but but she slept we me ass motherfukkers :mjlol: this trump era has been a blessing in disguise and if this still don't wake us up then I don't know what will. keep playing around brehs
This is one of the main reasons why I'm #Trumpset. It uncovered so many already and we still got hella years left

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
This didn't even really prove anything about black voters, if anything it reinforced the fact that the vast majority of white people are still racist af no matter how much you hear some of them talking slick about Trump or saying the right things in public. When it matters the most they still vote for racism and white supremacy in the privacy of that booth.

True but Moore underperformed across the board. Salvation doesnt lie in just Black Folks becoming more politically active but also in the rest of the country becoming sick of this shyt. And from the looks of it, Cacs are slowly realizing that at the very least, toxic candidates like Moore cant be supported. Thats something.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Why are you nikkas so happy:mjlol:. Yall acting like blacks are actually gonna benefit from this in any way.

i'd wager they'd do better under a Jones than they have under Moore...and Jones winning breaks the Republican majority so they can't keep passing all these bullshyt ass laws down the party line like they been doing...

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm also pissed at black women going out of their way to seperate from black people.

:snoop:

I'm holding out hope we can come together.

Seeing some of the reaction by some online, it's basically "black women saved the day", black women did show out but show some love to the brothas, we did this together :blessed:.