CNN and media in general are guilty for pushing MAGA rhetoric and handing Trump the election

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Also

Anyone sitting this out is retarded.

I’m tired of all these scare tactics. It is imperative that we do not vote.
full

Daps
i think the public is hip to the game and has largely tuned the media out.

if the media’s tepid treatment of trump was working, the polls would tell a much different story than what they presently bear.

it’s still “close” because there is a contingent of hardened zealots who won’t budge in their support of trump, but the margin between him and harris isn’t as narrow as it seems.

:francis:
This 100%.

I think the media got burned so bad in 2016 that they've SEVERELY over-corrected and tend to almost overestimate Trump's support.

He gains with people that are disengaged and would only even consider voting for him. Kamala has mobilized a whole generation of young women that are scared shytless of a real Handmaid Tale. The young ladies are passionate. The young dudes falling for Trump's bullshyt are just frustrated and naturally want to go for the side the women hate.......then complain they can't get females.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Wait but coli contrarians told me that msm lean left and actually favour biden and dems

who should I believe, my own eyes coupled with data or some coli brehs:ohhh:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
There are too many cacs in the mid west (swing states) for you to be this confident

never trust cacs
Has nothing to do with how many cacs there are. I've seen the voting registration numbers that happened after Harris became the nominee, and I've seen him alienate enough different voting blocks. I know he will lose.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Biden admin gave Trump a lay up. You can say whatever you want, but it was Mayorkas who said they didn’t have enough money.

You can say Trump stole the money for his kids. You can say Republicans voted against it. Blame the media. It doesn’t matter. You have billions going to two wars. Billions going to immigrants, and you got a cabinet official saying we may not have the money to help our own?

Optics.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
CNN is just trying to keep up. Their ratings are trash and have been trash for years now. Also there are too many crazy people out here that believe surface level bullshyt to just sit here and blame the media. Social media is worse and just be posting dumb ass shyt. People don’t even watch any news organizations much anymore so blaming the media is kinda getting old now.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
CNN is just trying to keep up. Their ratings are trash and have been trash for years now. Also there are too many crazy people out here that believe surface level bullshyt to just sit here and blame the media. Social media is worse and just be posting dumb ass shyt. People don’t even watch any news organizations much anymore so blaming the media is kinda getting old now.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It really pisses me off when people keep saying "President" Trump. He's not the fu$king president!
Yeah but to be fair, people in elected office keep that name for life. President, VP, Senator, Governor, Congressman/woman, Mayor.

They may be referred to as former "insert office name" or President, VP, etc. Carter hasn't been President for 43 years he's still referred to as President Carter.