CNN and media in general are guilty for pushing MAGA rhetoric and handing Trump the election

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not only should this fukker be in prison...they shoulda been pushing that from time, but they give too many MAGA retards a voice and let them lie all over the place without much of a rebuttal. It's a giant waste of time. The gameplan is to push as many lies as possible that people won't even know what the truth is.

Media in general, might as well call themselves MAGA because they'll ask questions to JD, Trump, whoever and allow them to lie and push damaging lies at that and never a follow up...never calling them liars.

If Trump wins it will be a group effort. He had Elon pushing garbage through twitter...Elon has like 200M followers. Had the media rolling over. fukking shameful.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why is the media not talking about Elon who bought a public company, took it private and then used it as a way to spread propaganda to back a flawed candidate. Dude pushing right wing conspiracy theories all day long. Where is the media? Nowhere.

I fear for the future.

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Why is the media not talking about Elon who bought a public company, took it private and then used it as a way to spread propaganda to back a flawed candidate. Dude pushing right wing conspiracy theories all day long. Where is the media? Nowhere.

I fear for the future.

On Twitter.

They don't care, they're just here for the tv ratings and engagement. Trump sells.

These shows are no better than First Take.

"I don't see him as not being consistent with the facts" That's crazy, you're either lying or you aren't.

Daps
i think the public is hip to the game and has largely tuned the media out.

if the media’s tepid treatment of trump was working, the polls would tell a much different story than what they presently bear.

it’s still “close” because there is a contingent of hardened zealots who won’t budge in their support of trump, but the margin between him and harris isn’t as narrow as it seems.

:francis:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Not only should this fukker be in prison...they shoulda been pushing that from time, but they give too many MAGA retards a voice and let them lie all over the place without much of a rebuttal. It's a giant waste of time. The gameplan is to push as many lies as possible that people won't even know what the truth is.

Media in general, might as well call themselves MAGA because they'll ask questions to JD, Trump, whoever and allow them to lie and push damaging lies at that and never a follow up...never calling them liars.

If Trump wins it will be a group effort. He had Elon pushing garbage through twitter...Elon has like 200M followers. Had the media rolling over. fukking shameful.

Yo RepubliKoons :sas1:
IMG-1449.gif

Daps
also, twitter has become an illusion of pervasive far right sentiment, engineered by musk to impress upon you the lie that MAGA has broad appeal.

its current purpose, the reason musk sank billions into his purchase of it, is to contribute to the spread of white supremacy so that it is eventually freed from the fringes and welcomed into the mainstream.

don’t fall for the psyops.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think the public is hip to the game and has largely tuned the media out.

if the media’s tepid treatment of trump was working, the polls would tell a much different story than what they presently bear.

it’s still “close” because there is a contingent of hardened zealots who won’t budge in their support of trump, but the margin between him and harris isn’t as narrow as it seems.

I think some people are really dumb and so Trump will reach them.

Then I think there are others who know he's full of it but will vote for him regardless.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's almost like Trump is good for ratings and that's all they care about

CNN did a full on hit piece on a sitting congresswoman accusing her of being antisemitic. The CBS Coates interview is going viral.

They're getting less numbers than youtubers and losing more by the year.

If you want news, visit independent outlets funded by the public. They don't have shareholders that demand profit and ratings

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's almost like Trump is good for ratings and that's all they care about

CNN did a full on hit piece on a sitting congresswoman accusing her of being antisemitic. The CBS Coates interview is going viral.

They're getting less numbers than youtubers and losing more by the year.

If you want news, visit independent outlets funded by the public. They don't have shareholders that demand profit and ratings

Lol even that isn’t pure. An organization always has a leader.