CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It will be a big moment so I am all for it, and WWE will probably handle him better because they have adults in the room. It will be interesting who he fights, my guess is that Seth Rollins will be the first feud, maybe he can fight for that belt.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
To Punk fans upset about him going back to WWE after all the things he’s said the past decade:

He made you straight edge, but he is not your savior

He made you stand up to your bosses, but he is not your savior

He made you cry tears of joy in 2021, but he is not your savior :wow:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Punk realizes he didnt know what he had till he dealt with children in other companies

Oh and Jungle Boy still isnt booked :mjlol:
it will be all worth it for that shythead to be even more pressed when CM Punk appears at Wrestlemania, while he watches his girlfriend on a PPV preshow and not getting booked there as well

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Punk realizes he didnt know what he had till he dealt with children in other companies

Oh and Jungle Boy still isnt booked :mjlol:
it will be all worth it for that shythead to be even more pressed when CM Punk appears at Wrestlemania, while he watches his girlfriend on a PPV preshow and not getting booked there as well
Forget that. Young Bucks doing victory laps in an arena with 816 people bc they ran him off to go be a draw in the bigger company will always take the cake

Like make it make sense :heh:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
WWE doesn't need Punk like AEW did at the time. But he can sell a couple of t-shirts and put on some dream matches. Hopefully he recognizes his pettiness isn't gonna fly. They'll be selling out shows without him.

I wish AEW would have worked out because I honestly don't see where he fits. The only way is for him to come in heel but I don't think the fans are gonna boo him.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
WWE doesn't need Punk like AEW did at the time. But he can sell a couple of t-shirts and put on some dream matches. Hopefully he recognizes his pettiness isn't gonna fly. They'll be selling out shows without him.

I wish AEW would have worked out because I honestly don't see where he fits. The only way is for him to come in heel but I don't think the fans are gonna boo him.

not to mention if they put Punk on the cover of the next video game

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
just please don't bring back his wife and more importantly do not bring back her segment of "fans"

There’s no reason for AJ to come back outside of a nostalgia pop, I loved her at the time but she stood out at a time when the rest of the women’s division was garbage juice.