CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And for the 2nd time (3rd if we jump the obvious gun for Jade Cargill), money is going to print, and it’s going to print, and it’s going to print

Tony Khan should just write Triple H a check. At least he could take credit for it
Punk doesn’t move tickets like that anymore. Man wasn’t even selling tickets in Chicago for All Out week before he had his outburst that got him fired.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Over/Under on references to The Elite/The “Fearing For My Life” comment within the first two promos? :mjlol:

Sourpuss Punk probably going to shyt on Jack Perry more than the others since he doesn't have an NDA over his head with Perry.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
For the brehs that actually follow WWE weekly, how does Punk fit in the main event scene? and how fast will dude get frustrated and throw a tantrum? :pachaha: without knowing much, I'd say May-Jun after the Mania push ends and he thinks he can get a legit main event run and is told to go fukk himself and just do a job to Cody :dead:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
For the brehs that actually follow WWE weekly

simpsons.gif

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Punk doesn’t move tickets like that anymore. Man wasn’t even selling tickets in Chicago for All Out week before he had his outburst that got him fired.
That’s the money mark’s fault for not writing good shows. If your weekly television show sucks, fans won’t show up.

Maybe he will have finally learned. I'll believe it when I see it though considering he turns 45 in three weeks.

Edge turns 50 in three weeks and you AEW marks are creaming yourselves over him.