CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
This to this day is still one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen and I laugh every time it's posted

They were broken up for years at this point
She cheated on him and left him for his best friend publicly

And he posted this years later when she'd moved onto the next one

You know it burns his soul deep and every time he sees CM Punk he cries into his cornflakes, 50 kids and a hot wife later its still not over

Lita's p*ssy must be made from gold
I think this whole bit was apart of a bigger thing that in context was a joke

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I know Jeff was having a little taste (as he's known to do), but Punk didn't become an official main eventer until he feuded with Jeff. Am I wrong? :patrice:
He won the big gold belt the year before but they booked him deliberately to look like shyt in every defense and then had him lose the belt by getting jumped by legacy on pay per view and the match for said title went on without him even being in the match. I think the first pay per view he headlined was in 2009 vs Jeff though.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
He won the big gold belt the year before but they booked him deliberately to look like shyt in every defense and then had him lose the belt by getting jumped by legacy on pay per view and the match for said title went on without him even being in the match. I think the first pay per view he headlined was in 2009 vs Jeff though.

Yeah, they mentioned on the DVD that it looked like the title was legitimizing him instead of the other way around. They didn't take him seriously in 2008, then he was floating in the midcard for a little bit until he won MITB again.

When Vince told Punk that he wanted to see if he could pull off being a heel, that was him finally having confidence in Punk to be in the main event scene. He was the perfect bad guy to go against Jeff, especially since him winning MITB again and cashing in didn't have the same feeling it did a year ago.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
If Punk showed up after Royal Rumble with the AEW title and threw it in the trash to make the WM main event a triple threat… I’d be interested :manny:
If Punk were to be told by WWE in earnest that they would put him in one of the ‘Mania main events-even if he were to lose, that man’s ears would perk up so damn fast…

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
If Punk were to be told by WWE in earnest that they would put him in one of the ‘Mania main events-even if he were to lose, that man’s ears would perk up so damn fast…
It's funny because that was the one thing he wanted back in the day. He said if they did Punk/Rock/Cena in a Triple Threat for the belt at Mania and he got eliminated, he would be happy with that because at least he was in the main event match.

The only question I think we would have now is, would Punk consider Night 1 a true main event?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
It's funny because that was the one thing he wanted back in the day. He said if they did Punk/Rock/Cena in a Triple Threat for the belt at Mania and he got eliminated, he would be happy with that because at least he was in the main event match.

The only question I think we would have now is, would Punk consider Night 1 a true main event?
That man gon have to take the consolation prize :mjlol:

In a perfect world tho, should we actually get Rock-Roman for Night 2, Rhodes-Punk main eventing Night 1 would be insane any way you cut it

Last edited:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Simpin aint't Eazy. Why doesn't he have that venom for edge.
Because he told Edge he should leave RAW after he found out about the affair and Edge hit him with the :childplease: and proceeded to bury him on television while fukking his girl and he's a beta:yeshrug:
That man gon have to take the consolation prize :mjlol:

In a person world tho, should we actually get Rock-Roman for Night 2, Rhodes-Punk main eventing Night 1 would be insane any way you cut it

That would be an absolutely insane WM main event for both nights