CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On the potential of CM Punk returning, Michaels said they would "of course" welcome him to NXT. He always enjoyed working with Phil, although he didn't get to do it much. He said he felt he understood Punk. He's a different kind of cat and struggles to get along with some people but Michaels was the same way and that's probably one reason he likes him. That would be someone else's decision. He'd love to have him on NXT TV but he doesn't know if he would be allowed. Michaels joked that if he gets in trouble for saying that, he'll let us all know.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Maybe it's a coincidence I stopped watching in 2019, but 2018 was the peak of TSC.

-"Kids, man"
-WrestleMania watch parties
-@TheGreatShowtime giving us "Everything Wrong with WWE in 2018"
-Making fun of random things like the nacho fries commercial from Taco Bell and Aiden English implying he slept with Lana in Milwaukee (which coincided with the Wayans Bros appreciation thread)

We were spoiled back then. :mjcry:
This is true cause it was fukkery on a weekly basis from all three brands :wow:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Ud9c.gif

crawling-back-eh-mr-burns.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
And for the 2nd time (3rd if we jump the obvious gun for Jade Cargill), money is going to print, and it’s going to print, and it’s going to print

Tony Khan should just write Triple H a check. At least he could take credit for it

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
I’ll just repost what I posted in the contracts thread…

I think Punk will be ok in the E until after Mania….Punk/Rollins and Roman/Cody 2 are both good main events…

I think in the E he’ll be reigned in for 2 reasons…one because he knows his bullshyt isn’t gonna fly and two because unless he’s going to NJPW this is the last time to be in a big time spotlight…