CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
"Only people softer than you are the wrestlers you like"

And the only person softer than them is the guy who signs their checks :russ:
If he comes across like a Money Mark on TV can you imagine how he is behind closed doors

“Guys, I think that’s a great idea. In 6 months we’ll do The Elite *long pause* vs FTR & CM PUNK. But we’ve got a great Dynamite coming up this week. Darby Allin will face Samoa Joe in a steel cage match for the ROH World Television Championship. Plus we’ll hear from MJF and Christian Cage. We’ve also got a 6 man tag match with House of Black vs Brandon Cutler, Kyle O’Reilly, and a returning Jeff Hardy as our main event”

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the thing. He's a carny just like most of the wrestling bookers, but because he can somehow create Fire Pro wrestling fantasy matches, he somehow is the innocent snowflake, despite most of the grimey shyt he did:

• Big Swole
  • Treating black wrestlers like the night shift retail schedules (IYKYK as a former retail marsupial)
  • Putting various wrestlers on the backburner
  • having more favorites than a Spotify playlist
  • Raping the indie scene of various wrestlers and backstage crew

When you put this out there, its ends up with "whataboutism" and Fox News Facebook style" scoops" to take the eyes off of what's real. Since day 1, I spoke on this but feel like ole boy in Saw 5 that got crushed to death exposing the truth.
Any more info on these situations? I'm new to all of this

Who the fukk is Big Swole:mjlol:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Black female wrestler, she put out a statement when she was released saying something along the lines of AEW is poorly structured and booked.

Adderall Tony took offense, tweeted that he let her contract expire because her wrestling wasn't any good.

Many surmised the unnecessary disrespect was racially motivated :lupe:

Daps

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

She said AEW lacked diversity and representation, Tony Khan said "Well me and our head of legal are brown!" and then insulted her on Twitter knowing he has a psychotic fanbase that would do his dirty work and they sent her (and her daughter) death threats and shyt

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

LOL India making it known..."Sign him! We heard he got fired from AEW...we want to see him here" lol

Dutch Mantell said today his theory is:
  • Punk wanted to get fired with cause
  • Getting fired with cause would allow him to work without a non-compete...Dutch even drops that he thinks Triple H may have already floated this idea and there is more conversation happening already with WWE
  • Says that Triple H actually is very fond of Punk, it was Vince who had an issue (I believe Dutch on this more because all we have is on camera personas and dirtsheets...he was actually backstage working with talent)
  • Would not be surprised to see Punk show up on WWE, and that WWE is very good at writing real life into storylines which AEW doesn't know how to do
  • Does not believe WWE would pass up this chance because Punk gets people talking whether positive or negative and still has a lot of fans
Much of what I already said here, he basically backed up...but thought this was interesting. Nothing could happen or something could happen. 2023 and 2024 are going to be interesting in professional wrestling

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.webp

We thought we finally got rid of this shyt in the E fukking Tony

:francis:
And I say this as someone who actually Iikes Punk. They better not hijack the rest of the WWE product

like Tony you couldn't just keep him on your tv through WM huh?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dirty Dutch is obviously full of shyt.

1. HHH floating the idea to Punk to get fired so they can sign him without a non-compete is contract tampering and quite illegal.

2. HHH is not fond of Punk, and Punk hates HHH. Dude literally left the business for 8 years because he hated HHH.
Yea, HHH is the kind of person to hold a grudge. No way is anything like that happening.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Get fired purposely from a job where you're making a lot of money to go to another place you always disliked where you'll be making less money and have less control?

Yeah that makes sense :pachaha:
I believe the one dirt sheet story more than in the scenario if WWE doesn't sign him hes going to impact or back to AEW

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
7D Chess, no wonder Punk was just compared to Trump by The Independent UK :troll:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Yea, HHH is the kind of person to hold a grudge. No way is anything like that happening.
If he holds a grudge against anyone, it’s Vince. I think HHH is at a stage of his life/career that he can see the upside of doing business with Punk again, at this point, it’s gonna be up to punk.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If he holds a grudge against anyone, it’s Vince. I think HHH is at a stage of his life/career that he can see the upside of doing business with Punk again, at this point, it’s gonna be up to punk.
Punk would probably do it if only to prove a point. :pachaha: