CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
This Punk/Elite thing is gonna be the new Montreal Screwjob, ain't it?
25 years later people still gonna be arguing over it, I can just tell.
full

Punk in 2048:
AND I DON'T GO INTO BUSINESS FOR MYSELF LIKE THAT DUMB fukk ADAM PAGE :damn:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
The difference between Cornette and the Cornette minions is that Cornette I assume is being paid decently from all those views he's getting. He will continue to do so for the money. His minions are just weirdo neckbeards who aren't getting shyt lol
But you're describing everyone/anyone who doesn't get paid then. Look at all the people here who get cliqued up and post/bytch/bait/complain around the clock about the most miniscule shyt.

How many times in a thread do you see, "fukk this fakkit" "cac ass cac" "young cucks" "he's skinny" "frail" the stinks threads, etc etc and then the thread is no longer about the show or the topic. It's about name calling and hating a show/wrestler that you don't watch or could just ignore.

No matter which side of the fence they're on, too many of the dudes around here are stooges that do that shyt.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Sean Ross Sapp’s interactions with CM Punk

Sean revealed on “The List Goes On” how his interactions with Punk went prior to his firing

-Says he has been in contact with Punk for months and months. "Sometimes i get answers, sometimes I won'"

-Obviously had contacts with his camp as he had broken numerous stories about him

-Says he and Punk "mutually hate talking to each other, it's stressful for him, it's stressful for me etc"

-There had been times where Punk had been very open including "i hate this place"

-First time was getting his side of Brawl Out. Reiterates he has never spoken to the Elite outside of an interview.

-Vibe he got from Punk is was he was apologetic for the scrum but not to blame for the brawl

-He got Punk's side of the Jack Perry incident, not many people backed it up

-He sent him a congratulations in his cauliflower alley award

-Punk was happiest he had ever encountered after the Jack Perry fight.

-Hasn’t heard from him since Wednesday

-Saw an interaction between Mox and Punk at the airport which suggests they still have major heat

-He wouldn't give him massive scoops but would air his grievances

-Sean doesn't believe he was trying to get fired but didnt care if he did

-Says it clear that he talked to him, it's clear he talked to Hausman. Mike Johnson did his Starrcast panel, isnt sure they actively talk.

-Infers that most stuff was coming from Punk rather than FTR.

-Sean says there was one situation where someone tried to give him false information

-“Haven’t heard from him since, I did reach out. Haven't heard back from him. I don't expect to ever hear from CM Punk again"

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But you're describing everyone/anyone who doesn't get paid then. Look at all the people here who get cliqued up and post/bytch/bait/complain around the clock about the most miniscule shyt.

How many times in a thread do you see, "fukk this fakkit" "cac ass cac" "young cucks" "he's skinny" "frail" the stinks threads, etc etc and then the thread is no longer about the show or the topic. It's about name calling and hating a show/wrestler that you don't watch or could just ignore.

No matter which side of the fence they're on, too many of the dudes around here are stooges that do that shyt.

That's true but most of the people argue about shyt they like, not about shyt that they for some reason still watch despite hating. That's next level beardness :mjlol:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I propose we now refer to Punk when speaking on his time in AEW as 2Punk

Both came in and revitalized an already big company, started a massive beef that split the industry, and after all that ultimately cashed out over a fight with a small time scrub. Jungle Boy is wrestling’s Orlando Anderson

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X

Sean revealed on “The List Goes On” how his interactions with Punk went prior to his firing

-Says he has been in contact with Punk for months and months. "Sometimes i get answers, sometimes I won'"

-Obviously had contacts with his camp as he had broken numerous stories about him

-Says he and Punk "mutually hate talking to each other, it's stressful for him, it's stressful for me etc"

-There had been times where Punk had been very open including "i hate this place"

-First time was getting his side of Brawl Out. Reiterates he has never spoken to the Elite outside of an interview.

-Vibe he got from Punk is was he was apologetic for the scrum but not to blame for the brawl

-Saw an interaction between Mox and Punk at the airport which suggests they still have major heat

-Says it clear that he talked to him, it's clear he talked to Hausman. Mike Johnson did his Starrcast panel, isnt sure they actively talk.

-Sean says there was one situation where someone tried to give him false information

-“Haven’t heard from him since, I did reach out. Haven't heard back from him. I don't expect to ever hear from CM Punk again"

Interesting. My 2 cents...

- I know SRS keeps saying he hasn't spoken to The Elite. But him saying it constantly doesn't make me believe it any more, simply because that's not something you admit even if it's true. You're never supposed to reveal your sources unless they tell you to put their name on it. That's Journalism 101

- Punk seems to have reached his breaking point, wouldn't surprise me if he just did what he knew he would get fired for the Jack Perry shyt and did it anyway. He had the big ass smirk on his face walking out to the ring.

- It's no surprise Punk hated talking to SRS. He really has never like the dirt sheets, would always accuse them of stirring up shyt and this was dating back to his time in WWE. And you know the irony of this: 1 of the main reasons why Punk chose to sign with AEW was because of how quiet everyone kept the Brodie Lee story. They were able to keep that under wraps the whole time, and he felt that was a sign that people weren't running their mouths all the time. If he had known how much wrestlers love spreading shyt to the dirt sheets and how it's basically encouraged, he probably never would have joined the company :bryan:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Both came in and revitalized an already big company, started a massive beef that split the industry, and after all that ultimately cashed out over a fight with a small time scrub. Jungle Boy is wrestling’s Orlando Anderson
:mjlol: Please don’t ever compare that middle aged, stuck in his angsty teenager faze ass manchild to Pac again. Ever

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps

DRINKING PEPSI'S WHILE I'M CHOKING OUT MY ENEMIES

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
For the record, the bolded was proven to be false

Not really
The explanation was a lot of people had trouble coming in lol And they were told they was a slot to get a cab

That still feels pretty damming for a company not to have a chartered plane and bus like WWE does for their tours

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN

He talked about the Mox and Punk interaction at Heathrow after All In on his stream last week

It was both of them nodding and smirking at each other from a distance

That’s major heat to him ? :unimpressed:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:mjlol: Please don’t ever compare that middle aged, stuck in his angsty teenager faze ass manchild to Pac again. Ever

PAC’s death and legacy building has people forgetting how wild and wreckless he was last year he was alive. It’s actually not that wild of a comparison

Both took small slights and blew it up, think everyone was sneak dissing, strong social values etc

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
PAC’s death and legacy building has people forgetting how wild and wreckless he was last year he was alive. It’s actually not that wild of a comparison

Both took small slights and blew it up, think everyone was sneak dissing, strong social values etc
Tupac was valid to attack all who went against him. He called out politicians..not just goofball Eastcoast nyggas who were out of pocket.