CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

He may be toxic but lord putting him in the same territory as Donald Trump is something else.

"Donald Trump wanted to overthrow American democracy, and yeah that's bad of course, but have you checked out this CM Punk guy? What. A. Piece. Of. shyt. He makes antagonistic comments on the mic and to dirt sheets and fights people! And not this fake fighting stuff called professional wrestling, I'm talking real fights! Lock his ass up in solitary confinement and throw away the key!!1!"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He may be toxic but lord putting him in the same territory as Donald Trump is something else.

"Donald Trump wanted to overthrow American democracy, and yeah that's bad of course, but have you checked out this CM Punk guy? What. A. Piece. Of. shyt. He makes antagonistic comments on the mic and to dirt sheets and fights people! And not this fake fighting stuff called professional wrestling, I'm talking real fights! Lock his ass up in solitary confinement and throw away the key!!1!"
Actually I would like to rephrase this. It shouldn't have said "he may be toxic" because he most certainly is toxic, no doubt about it.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes physical abuse. I didnt say it was one sidednor did I say they didnt try to defend themselves. Punk was the agressor and apparently threw a sucker punch in both situations. So no they do not have to sit down with Punk because Punk wants to. Thats not how that works. Punk should have been fired and the Bucks should have had a stern warning not to cause any more shyt. Period.

They were kept separated and Punk kept throwing shots long after they came back and webt their separate ways. The Bucks do not have to have a meeting with a guy who initiated a brawl with them. TK cannot force this and he knew it. The punishments were handled and everything had passed.

If YOU would get into a room with a guy who you went back and forth with and then promptly kicked your ass then thats you but its not required by any company handbook out there. So wether you and I wish they could have or not, you cannot blame the Bucks for re-entering a situation that Punk contintinued to exacerbate. The fact that he allegedly went after TK after yet another incident makes this fact indisputable.

The throwing shots came from both camps and it continued because the manager didn't force the sit down. He didn't put his foot down with Punk and make it clear that any comments or shots in wrestling matches are unacceptable, and he didn't put his foot down with the Elite and say the same (the guys that imitated the fight in ring when they returned - that was throwing a shot). The leaks to Dave continued. Every time there was a report Kahn was negotiating for Punk's return, an unfavorable story would show up in the Observer about Punk.

I'm not taking a side on throwing shots because from what I could see both parties continued to do it because Tony's so soft.

If these men are so scared they are going to wet their panties in a room together, then hey, they can have a phone call. But I guess being professional wrestlers that have to get in a ring, a phone call was too terrifying for them too. They must have been cowering on the floor in the fetal position.

You know how you fix all the problems you described? A sit down. You know how they continue? You ignore them like Tony did and let your employees tell you "No, we don't want to talk" while they keep running to the dirt sheets and putting the battery in the back of their friends, or shooting on camera or after a show making snide remarks about each other. They don't want to talk but they sure do all want to run around and gossip and disrespect Tony.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You compared Gable Steveson to Trump :gucci:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The throwing shots came from both camps and it continued because the manager didn't force the sit down. He didn't put his foot down with Punk and make it clear that any comments or shots in wrestling matches are unacceptable, and he didn't put his foot down with the Elite and say the same (the guys that imitated the fight in ring when they returned - that was throwing a shot). The leaks to Dave continued. Every time there was a report Kahn was negotiating for Punk's return, an unfavorable story would show up in the Observer about Punk.

I'm not taking a side on throwing shots because from what I could see both parties continued to do it because Tony's so soft.

If these men are so scared they are going to wet their panties in a room together, then hey, they can have a phone call. But I guess being professional wrestlers that have to get in a ring, a phone call was too terrifying for them too. They must have been cowering on the floor in the fetal position.

You know how you fix all the problems you described? A sit down. You know how they continue? You ignore them like Tony did and let your employees tell you "No, we don't want to talk" while they keep running to the dirt sheets and putting the battery in the back of their friends, or shooting on camera or after a show making snide remarks about each other. They don't want to talk but they sure do all want to run around and gossip and disrespect Tony.
You actually dont know any of the bolded actually happened. Is it possible? Definitely. But its complete speculation. What DID happen is Punk taking passive aggressive shots long after the incident took place. And it isnt even the first time hes done this. If Punk really wanted this sit down and to smooth things over, why was he continuing to talk shyt? Why would anyone want to sit and have a conversation with a person like that. You can say this person is soft and that person is scared if you want. Everyone is soft in this situation. But the fact is that if Punk wanted to make things better he failed. And the Bucks seemed fine with leaving things where they are so i have NO CLUE why people are up in arms and offended by anything Matt and Nick Jackson decide to do or not do about their situation. Clearly it was the right call as Punk screwed Punk.

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs

It's probably Cody who's all for it

I'm betting that top teir star is either Cody or Roman they grew up in this business so it's business first petty shyt later. Or the wild card could be Cena they have never hated each other like the IWC thought they did. They both truly believed that the other was necessary for the business and we got some good matches out of that feud.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm betting that top teir star is either Cody or Roman they grew up in this business so it's business first petty shyt later. Or the wild card could be Cena they have never hated each other like the IWC thought they did. They both truly believed that the other was necessary for the business and we got some good matches out of that feud.
Punk and Cena are cool, they've never had issues. I didn't think it was Cena though simply because he's no longer an active member of the roster. But maybe you're right.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Punk would work as a part time attraction working with interested guys. Roman, Cody, Cena. I doubt Seth would want to work with him but would do business if asked. Same with Miz.

Remember, Punk fell out with management over there, not the talent. He was just critical of a few of them and nobody clapped back.