CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I doubt Seth would want to work with him but would do business if asked. Same with Miz.
Remember how Miz was hyping Punk up on his BITW WWE DVD and then Punk completely shat on Miz the next scene :snoop: I think Miz would still do business even after all the other shyt Punk said about him. He seems like he doesn’t hold any grudges. But he needs to go over Phil if they feud :ufdup:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Remember how Miz was hyping Punk up on his BITW WWE DVD and then Punk completely shat on Miz the next scene :snoop: I think Miz would still do business even after all the other shyt Punk said about him.
Breh it was foul as hell

:russ:

He’s brought that WrestleMania main event up a few times actually

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When I heard the news that Danielson pushed for the Elite and Punk to meet and squash it but wasnt there due to rehab I just think damn :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: AVO

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
On the real...I can truly appreciate what AEW does in the sense of exposure. Folks thought that Punk was innocent and misunderstood.

Once he went to the Dub, the writing was on the wall with how much of a problematic ass he truly was. No excuses to his shyt attitude when he had his own show, had a Hoegan "not gonna work for me brother" contract, and could walk Ace Steel around Khan's estate, so he can shyt on the lawn. It was never enough with this miserable cocksucker.

Somewhere in his past life, Phil has unresolved issues since he had a rough childhood. He uses the anger of being straight edge and miserable as a vice to calm down his inner addiction of self-destruction. No excuses to trying to swing on the man that allowed you to do fukk all over the promotion. This is why there needs to be regulations and a harder stipulation regarding the backroom nonsense, the toxic working environment, and a focus on morale.

But hey, I have been saying the same shyt since 2020, and somehow it will fall on deaf ears because "ELITE!".

Cody knew :francis:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Remember how Miz was hyping Punk up on his BITW WWE DVD and then Punk completely shat on Miz the next scene :snoop: I think Miz would still do business even after all the other shyt Punk said about him. He seems like he doesn’t hold any grudges. But he needs to go over Phil if they feud :ufdup:
Whoever edited Punk's BITW DVD had one helluva sense of humor. Punk would be complaining about a backstage agent or someone badmouthing him backstage leaving them unnamed, and then it would cut to Michael Hayes or HHH talking so the viewer could put two and two together immediately. That shyt was funny.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Punk needs to find peace of mind somewhere outside of wrestling. The current environment doesn't suit dudes like him - people are just too annoying these days. Going back to the WWE is probably not a good idea.
Let him do podcasts..be as bitter and controversial as he wants to be.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Whoever edited Punk's BITW DVD had one helluva sense of humor. Punk would be complaining about a backstage agent or someone badmouthing him backstage leaving them unnamed, and then it would cut to Michael Hayes or HHH talking so the viewer could put two and two together immediately. That shyt was funny.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
This Punk/Elite thing is gonna be the new Montreal Screwjob, ain't it?
25 years later people still gonna be arguing over it, I can just tell.
full

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This Punk/Elite thing is gonna be the new Montreal Screwjob, ain't it?
25 years later people still gonna be arguing over it, I can just tell.
full

Doubtful. HBK and Bret were Chads about the shyt and gave us a pretty good match outside of the obvious ending. A lot was on the table including WCW being the main threat and somehow Vince made a hot line into a hot song.

This shyt is basically a broken down miserable sack of pep that thought the world was going to bow down and kiss his flabby skinny fat ass. Only to get into beef with a bunch of nose picking fratboy cacs and a douchebag that will never be in the limelight outside of being the son of 91210 fame.

This firing will be forgettable as a Tuesday evening.