CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
The "project" is the business of being professional behind the scenes and on screen on a wrestling show.

The point is, you don't let your employees run you. They can decide if they don't feel safe enough to wrestle one another -- I'l just explain to them it isn't best for business and that limits where I can use them and when and how and that's THEIR limitation they are imposing.

The bolded is to not repeat the mistakes of letting Kliq and the NWO decide who they work with and put over.

Matt Hardy said a while back that Vince had sat him and Edge down and talked to them about the money to be made if they stuck to business and money lost if they decided to shoot. Matt said that was the first time him and Edge had said one word to each other since the whole blowup.

TK is missing that point, that the best feuds are the ones with real animosity. You sit them down and you tell them I'm the boss we're doing these feuds and If you don't like it or you guys go out to hurt someone on purpose then you're gone. Imagine if a high profile match at All In really was Punk and FTR vs The Elite they would've made even more ppv money. He threw money away because he wants to keep everyone happy and it backfired...again.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
"Physically abuse them?" They had a fight and all got suspended for it and then came back.
Punk was out longer only due to injury.
So in answer to your question, Yes.

He is a bad manager.

Part of management is reconciling issues and addressing problems at the root, not when you feel like it.

You can't stick your head in the stand and let your employees do whatever they want. This is wrestling -- so unlike an office environment where I am dealing with people sniping back and forth -- let's say a fight does happen. Two top tier employees, for argument sake, an executive at the company and a high ranking manager. Both got into it physically.

An investigation takes place. HR is involved, we discover that OK, both parties were at fault with this. Now we have to keep working together because every person involved is critical to several projects that are huge cash cows for the company. Both parties agree to return to work after a suspension and sign an agreement to a certain code of conduct.

I'm in charge of all of these people. They've separately been allowed back to work, but now we have to have them on a project together. I call them up, I express we're putting together a joint meeting because we are on this project together and they have certain roles they are going to take over.

One of them decides at the last minute they are going to pull out because they are upset about what happened a year ago (even though it was resolved, everyone admitted or was found at fault and has since returned to the office).

Yes, the conversation would be:

"Are you able to work here, and do the minimum that is required of you for this job, or is this something you don't think you can do?"

You notice I didn't use the word feel. I don't care about their feelings. Their feelings are their own to manage. Now they have to decide, do they want to work on this project, or is this environment too much -- even though everyone was at fault -- perhaps I don't know, they have PTSD. Fine.

But that doesn't mean my work as a business has to be encumbered or interfered with. I have a right to decide, OK, you aren't going to fulfill x work, so I'm paying you less, since I'm not getting the agreed upon output (obviously pay structure is dependent, imagine this is a job where bonuses are received for projects taken on completed).

The key here is, both were at fault - both agreed to return to work - time has passed and now you're refusing to do your job because of your feelings. Well, that's not really my problem. You can't keep managing people based on their feelings. Either they get along together, or they get out. You don't let them dictate the pace of business. We all have requirements here we have to adhere to, I'm reportable to the CEO, you're reportable to me, your colleague's reportable to me, the company is reportable to the client - so if you can't do your job, which you said you could do, then I guess we're not going to be working with you anymore.

Again - the key is that all parties were at fault, the company remediated, the company allowed all employees back in -- this is just having a conversation/meeting. We're not asking you to carry his groceries and wash the guy's car. We can have a third party there to make you more comfortable.

All we're doing is discussing roles and responsibilities and how we're going to communicate and work together going forward knowing this will be a high stress assignment. You're telling me these near 40 and 40+ year old men can't even get on the phone or sit down and talk about how they are going to work together? Get out of here~! lol

And I've managed literally millions of dollars of business per year and large teams for companies. This is exactly how it would be done (I of course would be consulting with HR, but I've dealt with and seen some shyt and I'm just giving you the high levels). You don't let employees just run this and throw your hands in the air. Bad management.
Yes physical abuse. I didnt say it was one sidednor did I say they didnt try to defend themselves. Punk was the agressor and apparently threw a sucker punch in both situations. So no they do not have to sit down with Punk because Punk wants to. Thats not how that works. Punk should have been fired and the Bucks should have had a stern warning not to cause any more shyt. Period.

They were kept separated and Punk kept throwing shots long after they came back and webt their separate ways. The Bucks do not have to have a meeting with a guy who initiated a brawl with them. TK cannot force this and he knew it. The punishments were handled and everything had passed.

If YOU would get into a room with a guy who you went back and forth with and then promptly kicked your ass then thats you but its not required by any company handbook out there. So wether you and I wish they could have or not, you cannot blame the Bucks for re-entering a situation that Punk contintinued to exacerbate. The fact that he allegedly went after TK after yet another incident makes this fact indisputable.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Can't believe I'm defending Phil after spending the past 12 months saying what just happened should've happened Sep 2022

"He'd still have a job right now" like working for AEW is something to have :mjlol: apparently the nikka ain't want to work there that bad if he's under contract and contacting WWE. AEW should've fired him for that scrum and he should've sued them while he could've for unsafe environment and running up on him. Instead, now they're gonna hit him with that same charge. That's all his fault. He's about to get WWE checks again anyway so fukk it.

But fukk all that, answer this. You were a scheduled a meeting to clear the answer with folk you work with you don't like, it gets cancelled mysteriously, you're flying to a country you've never been to and your travel is sabotaged, neckbeards with bad teeth have to help you get there, you get finally there just for a Buckaroo weed carrier to run his dikk suckers. If you were Jungle Boy I'd choke you out just like he did the real one :mjlol:
Man what the f*ck are you talking about

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
On the latest edition of Kliq This, WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Nash weighed in on the backstage drama with CM Punk in AEW. Nash expressed his belief that Punk has serious problems and needs some “serious” help with his mental health. Nash stated the following on Punk (via WrestlingInc.com):
“Honest to god, and this is in all seriousness, what I take from this whole thing is he needs serious help. He needs mental help. It’s mental health. No, [it’s not an attitude]. When it becomes destructive, when there’s a chance this costs you millions of dollars, and you just continue to push and push and push… It’s not a work? Who’s he working? Working himself out the f***ing door?”
@Brad Piff