CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't watch Aew like that and i don't who these non wwe guys are.

Was punk in da wrong for either situation?
and why did he beat em up over a disagreement about glass :mjlol: Please tell me there's more to it then that.

Prime Vince woulda had all these guys in check a long time ago
The same Vince that let Shawn do whatever he wanted. :mjlol: Vince played favorites too.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Some of y'all definitely gotta be White, because only CACs find that passive aggressive trolling type shyt funny and only they have a problem when they're made to stand on what they said :manny:
This

and no I’m not saying Punk handled everything correctly at the same time

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Cornette stans are embarrassing but I don't think AEW fans want to play this game

1400x934.jpg
MsuaHZv.png

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same Vince that let Shawn do whatever he wanted. :mjlol: Vince played favorites too.
Vince will put hands on a nikka
This boy is talking about his life being in danger 🤣
Vince had his favs but he had those guys on their manners. Even after da screw job he said anyone can leave if they want and no one budged.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
i don't watch Aew like that and i don't who these non wwe guys are.

Was punk in da wrong for either situation?
and why did he beat em up over a disagreement about glass :mjlol: Please tell me there's more to it then that.

Prime Vince woulda had all these guys in check a long time ago
Aew staff told perry not to do the glass stunt, and then asked Punk to tell him no as well. Perry then looked at the camera and taunted them, and did the stunt anyway. He then went up to Punk and an argument and scuffle happened after.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Vince will put hands on a nikka
This boy is talking about his life being in danger 🤣
Vince had his favs but he had those guys on their manners. Even after da screw job he said anyone can leave if they want and no one budged.
He never said that. Owen tried leaving and Vince said he ain’t letting him out his contract. Same with Foley iirc

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The bolded is where you're tripping up. They were not on a project together nor did they need to be on a project together (as proven by Collision existing as the CM Punk show since June), they just happen to be in the same company. And clearly Tony Khan, as poorly as he has handled things, did not deem it necessary that they be on the same project together and WBD (the reason Collision even exists and the reason Punk came back) was fine with this decision. If they weren't, they would have said so a long time ago. The parties in conflict remained in the same company, inhabited different wings of the company with minimal interaction with one another, and all they had to do was not interfere with one another. One party was fine with this, the second party screwed it up repeatedly and caused multiple problems unrelated to this arrangement. And when a meeting was suggested (not made mandatory), one party balked. This was the actual state of affairs and a perfectly legitimate way of handling things. Again, TK is at fault for not reigning Punk in at any point during all of this so peace could be made and a possible opportunity to work together fruitfully could manifest down the line (as I've mentioned in other posts before, reportedly Punk and Kenny were close to working together).

Just like you, I've had to manage teams and money in situations where people didn't always get along and, sometimes, the best thing to do is to just separate people so work can get done in the short term and heads can cool in the long term (AKA get this dude off of my project and reassign him somewhere else). And sometimes, people just don't get to that latter point. Yeah, you're the boss, but these are people you're dealing with, not action figures. In my experience, forcing people to work closely together when it isn't absolutely necessary, especially when tensions have heightened to the degree they they have in this Punk/Elite situation, tends to cause more problems than they solve.
The "project" is the business of being professional behind the scenes and on screen on a wrestling show.

The point is, you don't let your employees run you. They can decide if they don't feel safe enough to wrestle one another -- I'l just explain to them it isn't best for business and that limits where I can use them and when and how and that's THEIR limitation they are imposing.

We're asking for a meeting where they are just talking to each other to fix the working relationships. I'm not putting them into a cage and making them wrestle out a match. The hope is someday they may get there but they can't even get on a phone call? The baby-step of a meeting too hard?

A meeting is too challenging for their sensitive feelings? Their allowed to say no to even a phone call that Tony brokers?

Who writes their checks?

I'm aware that they are people and not action figures. I expect people at their age and level of experience to have a little bit more common sense for the fact that their actions can cost theoretical me money, and I'm not there to wipe their theoretical ass.

That's all I'm saying.