CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The ticket sales for the Collision show last night were ass from the beginning. That's why when people say Punk was a draw like how? Because he sells merch? Merch is peanuts compared to the money that's made off tickets and PPV. Them Collision ticket sales just about everywhere were only between like 3500-5500 outside of the first one which was his return in Chicago. He's not putting butts in seats.

They gonna yell about merch until the day they die. Dudes sells T-shirt’s so fukking what :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Collision will still be fine. Punk wasn't the lead booker. Collision is good because of Starks, Bullet Club Gold, FTR, Hobbs, Miro, Andrade and House of Black. Those guys aren't going anywhere.

Hope so :francis:. The irony would be that Collision ends up going to a milly without Philly, and the real games begin:

1d1404bfae265bb900fb103bae9a99a7.gif

I will be in them trees at the SHAMBLES of what could the Elite do about these matters on their Wednesday show :mjlit:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
And Punk is eventually going back home. We’ve seen guys who had bigger heat than Punk return. Vince knows that will draw and Punk doesn’t have issues with guys there. Punk will show up on tv a year from now, bury AEW, and get the puters putin again
SRS is saying there are numerous top people there who don't like him and don't want him there. So to say Punk has no issues with guys there isn't accurate.

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
Bucks doing what they did last night and getting away with it is why aew is seen as second rate.

If punk stepped to vince , vince woulda put the strap on him. Lol. Different times we in… if anything this just makes you appreciate vince more.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The ticket sales for the Collision show last night were ass from the beginning. That's why when people say Punk was a draw like how? Because he sells merch? Merch is peanuts compared to the money that's made off tickets and PPV. Them Collision ticket sales just about everywhere were only between like 3500-5500 outside of the first one which was his return in Chicago. He's not putting butts in seats.

I think he's a draw in the sense that for a big return match/appearance or maybe a one off he can do some numbers but it was clear that nobody was interested in seeing him every single week.

The word "draw" is thrown around a lot and these days it's not fair to pin numbers on one individual but with Punk it's a special case because the show was literally built around him and what he was doing and it wasn't drawing in the ratings or in ticket sales. That's the facts.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Collision will still be fine. Punk wasn't the lead booker. Collision is good because of Starks, Bullet Club Gold, FTR, Hobbs, Miro, Andrade and House of Black. Those guys aren't going anywhere.
Don't know when the contracts for all the guys in HoB expire but they will be leaving when they expire, I imagine.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Hope so :francis:. The irony would be that Collision ends up going to a milly without Philly, and the real games begin:

1d1404bfae265bb900fb103bae9a99a7.gif

I will be in them trees at the SHAMBLES of what could the Elite do about these matters on their Wednesday show :mjlit:
I don't see a scenario where Collision ever gets a million as long as it's on Saturday nights.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Phil damn near had so much pull and could have just dead the petty Elite shyt. Instead, he lost his job to a "real ass" Jack Perry. It blows my mind of how you go around talking about bullies, but get punked by the ones that were head first in the toilet in middle school :mjlol:
And thats the saddest part. Punk has gone on record and said he was bullied but i guess taking BJJ with kids, listening to Rancid and having tattoos makes you the bad ass youve always dreamed to be

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
This logic has 1 glaring flaw: the old school generation would've 100% worked a program with The Elite as soon they were back on TV. That's something Punk couldn't get done (regardless if he truly wanted it to happen or not) and made shyt worse by trying to get a whole 2 hour show without any interaction with the guys he had a beef with and making it very hard for people to work on Saturday.

The old guys Punk idolized and embraced him when he was younger would've not behaved as childish as he did. They would've went :snoop: taken a deep breath and made everyone realize the best outcome was putting business first and that's something good ol' Phil has never been able to do his entire fukking career.

Punk wants the "old school" wrestling back without the issues that came with it, and that's just not realistic.
Yeah, I’ll agree with you on the part about Collision. Punk creating a soft roster split made shyt even more complicated. I do believe that he has some regrets about what happened at All Out last year. He was gonna man up and bury the hatchet but The Young Bucks didn’t want any part of that. They’re behavior since Brawl Out shows it.

These supposed reports about Buck turning down meetings with Punk. At end of the day it’s both sides at fault but you can’t turn a new leaf and make money if the other side ain’t willing.

So I think Punk wanted to do business with them and ultimately it would’ve solved their problems and everyone would’ve prospered from it. But the resentment and hate from The Elite side is just too deep. I do think Kenny is the most level head of them all and could’ve did business with Punk but he has to appease his friends or they will be emotionally damaged.

I did enjoy what Punk did on Collision and his involvement behind the scenes. Bryan is involved from what I heard too but yeah he needed to keep his emotions in check just long enough to finish out on a good note. The All In traveling situation and Perry being a dipshyt broke him.