CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cacbeards trying to elevate cagematch to Rotten Tomatoes is :dead:

Apparently it started as a place where a small collection of guys would analyze wrestling matches and give them ratings from 1-10 and they tried to play it straight like a letterbox or some shyt like you'd see for movies.

But like all things it got popular and then all these beards started having flame wars over shyt. They've tried different things to level out the flame wars

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
During the latest edition of Kliq This, WWE Hall of Famer Kevin Nash jokingly came up for his own reason for why CM Punk checks his watch for his entrance. According to Nash, it’s not a reference for “It’s clobberin’ time,” but Punk timing for when he’ll get fired again by WWE. Below are some highlights (via WrestlingInc.com):

Kevin Nash on why CM Punk is checking his watch: [He’s checking his watch during his entrance] so he’ll have it down to the minute when he gets fired. I hope for the WWE and for Paul [Levesque] that it’s successful as f**k and I hope for [Punk] it is.”

On how these situations continue to happen to Punk: “Life goes on and you keep getting in these situations, at times I’ll bet he’s looked in retrospect like, ‘Well, that cost me $5 million,’ and you’re not smoking a little cannabis to f**king take the edge off or not have a glass of wine. I think it’s very difficult.”

Nash on what happened to Punk in AEW: “He still had an episode in AEW.”

CM Punk returned to WWE last month at Survivor Series following the WarGames main event. It was his first time back in WWE in nearly 10 years.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can we acknowledge that there is a small segment of wrestling fans that are cringe on all sides? The whole "ong aew fans stink so bad" discourse is so dumb. I've been to plenty of wwe shows and been surrounded with overweight smelly people there too.
Can we acknowledge that most AEW fans are these people?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Have you ever been to shows live? I’ve been to hundreds, from indies to AEW, and only recently stumbled upon a stinky beard at Wrestlemania.
Yes. I was at Full Gear in 2022. My buddy and I were sitting next to two men who were taking up four seats and one of them left shyt stains on one of them. We had floor fukking seats. So get outta here with that shyt. :umad:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Yes. I was at Full Gear in 2022. My buddy and I were sitting next to two men who were taking up four seats and one of them left shyt stains on one of them. We had floor fukking seats. So get outta here with that shyt. :umad:

A neck beard is a neck beard no matter what fed they like most. Grouping them to specific companies is some dumb shyt to say. A lot of them are weirdos and unclean. :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:scust: