CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What's the over/under before we hear backstage drama involving Punk
Immediately. Whether it will be true or not...
CM Punk and AJ Lee vs Cody Rhodes and Brandi is money.

Swear on everything Larry dog walks through fireworks and doesn't get PTSD back to catering. :lolbron:
Keep Brandi off tv unless its a bra and panties match. Punk as heel but AJ face and Cody as face but Brandi as heel.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps

IMG-6467.jpg

:dead:

How delusional to think Starks is the one who’s taking shine away from BIG BILL :mjlol:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just came in to say I find this hilarious and that I and others called it and said he would be back in WWE and that AEW fukked up and this is on Tony and the Elite and their "locker room cancer" propaganda campaign they went on with Dave because they were fearful for their spots smh letting one of wrestlings biggest draws walk out the door.

And you can reply and say oh Collision's ratings were shyt and Dynamite was shyt etc - but if you book around someone like Punk properly, and you build storylines properly, people will tune in and see him where he is. Now he's back in WWE and they sold over 32k tickets in two days in Chicago (Smackdown + Survivor Series) and made over 83 million views across social media in 24 hours.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
AEW's momentum was gone well before Jungle Boy. Brawl Out and the aftermath was what really fukked AEW but it wasn't quite understood at the time because it took a minute for the downward spiral to happen. But it planted the seeds.

I was one of the people saying it's crazy that Tony isn't making Punk fight the Bucks on the ALL IN show but because they sold 80,000 and all that it was like, meh whatever..

But the seeds were planted that TK had lost control of his own company and wasn't going to do anything to restore his power over the performers.
With the way tickets sold for All In, I can get not having it there, save that matchup for another PPV that would need more help selling tickets. Don't think anyone had on their list Punk going nuts fighting Jungle Boy and getting in a heated conflict with TK before his PPV match on their bingo card though.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I still say that WWE doesn't need CM Punk. But WWE doesn't really have anything to lose in this situation either.

I know the narrative was that he didn't get along with Hunter, but it's interesting that his return was orchestrated Hunter and Nick Khan and Vince was allegedly completely unaware of it and Vince is the one that had him removed when he showed up backstage at Raw five months ago.

I can't wait until he wrestles his first Saudi match. The Hypocrisy:mjlol:

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I just came in to say I find this hilarious and that I and others called it and said he would be back in WWE and that AEW fukked up and this is on Tony and the Elite and their "locker room cancer" propaganda campaign they went on with Dave because they were fearful for their spots smh letting one of wrestlings biggest draws walk out the door.

And you can reply and say oh Collision's ratings were shyt and Dynamite was shyt etc - but if you book around someone like Punk properly, and you build storylines properly, people will tune in and see him where he is. Now he's back in WWE and they sold over 32k tickets in two days in Chicago (Smackdown + Survivor Series) and made over 83 million views across social media in 24 hours.
But I heard Punk isn't a needle mover anymore :mjlol: :troll: