CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Man.... Seth going to run back every Punk Feud plot in AEW. Can we be a little more creative than just do what AEW did, but with Rollins.

They gonna run back the Punk MJF feud, too?

And Punk gonna play the cliche “I made it possible for guys like you to be where you are” face vs face shyt

Booooooo! Real nikkas want Punk the villain

taker597

Superstar
Daps
And Punk gonna play the cliche “I made it possible for guys like you to be where you are” face vs face shyt

Booooooo! Real nikkas want Punk the villain
Punk vs. Rollins probably best if Rollin is heel. Rollin is such an antagonistic lightning rod as a heel and kind of limited as Face/tweener. Punk would make him look weak if Rollin's is handcuffed to be a face.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
People saying Ricky starts gotta be next(twitter and Instagram included)

Nah he gotta stay right where he is. He'd be lost in the shuffle in WWE's midcard. He has a higher chance of becoming aew champion than he does even reaching upper midcard status in WWE. Unless he goes the NXT route.

He's already lost in AEW.

He's not ex-WWE, an indie or Japan darling or tight with the MAGA Bucks, so his opportunities to get pushed big in AEW are limited, as that's the only people Khan or the fans give a fukk about.

If bro believes in himself, and knows he has very vocal supporters already in the company, why wouldn't he join the big leagues? Even a strong midcard run is gonna be more valuable than an AEW world title reign in front of empty arenas. By the time he'd even possibly get a shot Dynamite is probably gonna be in the 700ks.

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OK so I was wrong. She seems to confirm she would be healthy enough. Oh god, it might be a possibility now. :whoa:

Btw that's Izzy, the girl that Sasha made cry in NXT.

CM Punk and AJ Lee vs Cody Rhodes and Brandi is money.

Swear on everything Larry dog walks through fireworks and doesn't get PTSD back to catering. :lolbron: