:whoa:
F_4DxbIXwAE-WrG

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I think that shyt is so sassy.

"Hey, we're working on national television, lemme slip in a real insult because I know you won't beat my ass. :gurl: :gurl: "

The number one reason I won't love AEW to get their shyt together.

The kid in me would be dying to watch wrestling 5 days a week.

shyt, I hope NWA get their shyt together.
Do you mean would love? Otherwise it doesn’t make sense with what you say afterward.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
WWE is a completely different company than it was even 5 years ago, even down to the day to day. It’s the Triple H and Nick Khan show, fully. We just saw JD McDonagh in a survivor series main event fam, that tells me everything we need to know

Some people are just having a hard time accepting that. They based their entire online identity on their hatred for the evil WWE and big bad Vince McMahon. Their brains can’t compute him no longer being a factor

Most of the people who truly dislike WWE’s product will happily admit to not watching the show outside of an odd RAW or Smackdown here or there since 2018. Ignorantly, in their mind it’s still the same thing. They’re basing their opinions off outdated memories and tweets
Yea it’s weird seeing people talk about WWE like it hasn’t changed drastically since HHH took over. People are having ptsd from the Vince it’s not supposed to be good era. Hell even Cena is no longer annoying, they got Roman to be the top guy in all of wrestling, they made Cody a star, the USOs are solo and they let LA knight get over and main event a PPV even though he was on the chopping block before Vince stepped down.

If you can’t see this ain’t 2015 WWE then you don’t want to see it.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The day AEW dies is the day WWE lets their foot off the gas and goes back to the shytty company it was for 20 years, multiple people lose their jobs not only in AEW but WWE as well because WWE will be too bloated signing AEW rejects.

WWE’s success right now can be partially credited to AEW and not speaking to you specifically but I don’t know how WWE stans don’t want AEW to thrive cause it only makes WWE better.
The day AEW dies is the day I go back to being a never watcher. And that likely would be permanent.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The day AEW dies is the day I go back to being a never watcher. And that likely would be permanent.
Permanent because the one and only reason I got into ROH was from the recommendation of a friend. Now none of my friends watch wrestling, so that recommendation somewhere down the line isn’t going to be coming. Once I stop watching something I cut off all ties to it.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
If you can’t see this ain’t 2015 WWE then you don’t want to see it.

And that’s exactly it. They don’t want to see it..

People do this thing where they get so married to opinions that they refuse to allow that opinion to evolve.

This goes beyond wrestling. For instance, there may be a guy who early on says Jokic is a terrible basketball player and will never be the guy in Denver, right? And as time goes on and Joker starts dominating the league, instead of going “hey, maybe I was wrong. He is that good” you’ll see the nikka DYING on that hill, and using every bad stretch he has to go “SEE! He’s not that good!”.. it’ll get to the point where homie is openly rooting for him to fail just so it confirms his initial belief.

That’s people in a nutshell. Nobody wants to be wrong. If I’m married to the idea that WWE is the antichrist, it’s not going to change regardless of what happens.

And it goes both ways… you’ll see people have so much blind faith in certain people or things that they refuse to see reality. Look at Russell Westbrook superfans.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It is indeed a logjam, it’s a good problem to have though. Let’s see how it goes.
It is on paper but in reality it's always an unsolvable problem (happened to WCW and to WWE at least three times in the last 21 years).

They just have to capitalize on it for as long as they can and when the downswing starts just try to keep the people that can help them most (or get rid of the ones that will hurt them the least).