CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They just resigned a 3 year deal and they replaced Punk with Edge

Edge hasn't moved the needle at all. In fairness, beyond merch I'm not sure how much Punk will move the WWE needle but they are getting a ton of engagement right now so we'll see. That's how Punk's first AEW run was but the company failed on the momentum.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Edge hasn't moved the needle at all. In fairness, beyond merch I'm not sure how much Punk will move the WWE needle but they are getting a ton of engagement right now so we'll see. That's how Punk's first AEW run was but the company failed on the momentum.
WWE will not fail on the momentum here.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
100% Don’t Believe Seth Is Really Angry, It’s A Work Of Course lol

I’m Sure Seth Pulled Emotion From A Real Place But He’s On Board With This

He’s Actually A Perfect First Opponent For Punk Given Their History And The Fact Rollins Can Carry The Load And Make Him Look Great In A Match

Only Issue Rollins Is More Popular Than Ever, Does He Go Back Heel Now Or Just Tow The Line With Both Guys?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
He said no one knew Punk was coming back then he said they were told before the match. Basically he's changing the supposed info his source told him, which would mean that he has no source and he's being exposed as a fraud in real time. He normally covers PPVs especially the big ones, but this time he had Denise & Kate cover the show because he didn't want to face the ridicule he was going to suffer.
I believe he was on a flight during the show.