CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

drifter

Superstar
Daps
The hardcore AEW stans are in their feelings on twitter bout this
Because he wasn't supposed to have a job in wrestling again besides Impact according to them. Now way more people will see him than if he stayed. It's similar to Cody except there's more going on

The shyt will forever be weird to me. Reading Twitter screenshots, even posts on here about something that didn't involve you, somebody you don't know & praying he doesn't work again because he didn't work out in your favorite company. Weirdo shyt

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Those expecting Punk tonight are wildin. HHH probably loves it's bringing more eyes & attention to the show. But hates the Punk chants hijacking the show and the inevitable Punk question during the post show interviews. Punk returning @ the Royal Rumble makes more sense. It was his last WWE appearance. Might as well make it come full circle (down to the same # he was that year, or of coarse # 30).
Present me if I could speak to past me before posting that:
kevin-james-king-of-queens-zz-230927-368fe6.jpg

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We about to see what happens, but some of y'all some bytch made hypocrites. Same posters on here cursing his name less than three months ago now singing his praises.

Got great value Max in the Survior Series thread acting like he just saw Jesus :dead:

Wrestling fans are fickle.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Because he wasn't supposed to have a job in wrestling again besides Impact according to them. Now way more people will see him than if he stayed. It's similar to Cody except there's more going on

The shyt will forever be weird to me. Reading Twitter screenshots, even posts on here about something that didn't involve you, somebody you don't know & praying he doesn't work again because he didn't work out in your favorite company. Weirdo shyt
It's because of the people who told them to hate him. We gotta be honest about the Elite and their own cult or personality.