CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
If he got butthurt over Perry's comment, can he hold back his temper when his opponents gets their shots in during promo battles? :heh:

I think it was the collective sabatoge campaign from that whole click that drove him over the edge. Unless we start seeing company executives planting fake stories about him, or lower card guys kicking out of his finisher on national television, I'm sure it will work out fine.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
There's no way only HHH and Nick Khan knew when his entrance theme was altered and they had a T-shirt tweet ready to go as soon as the show went off the air.
Not to mention Seth dropping a Pepsi reference a while back, Cole dropping a line from an old Punk promo on Smackdown this week, the countless references they've been making in the past month. It's amazing how much common sense is lost on people. I'm pretty sure they had to let Endeavor know about it as well.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe some people got worked by Seth's "acting". Other than Orton and Cody, I feel like he'd be the third person to know that Punk was coming back. And, the fukking company was dropping all these fukking hints. They basically told you he was going to show up at that point. This is after like ten years of going completely silent about him. I doubt it's as "secretive" as people think it is. Punk hates most of the journalists anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if he told the company to just leak false information.

Remember, these guys couldn't even confirm his AEW debut until it finally happened.

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I am indifferent to punk. Don't love or hate him, he's an interesting guy. But like how someone said Seth is a hold me back ass dude ...

What I respect about cm punk, at the media scrum, he said anybody can get it holla at me and he meant it...lol Because then the brawl happened...as a man, I can respect that lmao...I hadn't been on the net or watching TV for a couple of days..this is cool...I wonder how this is going to go lol ...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I can't believe some people got worked by Seth's "acting". Other than Orton and Cody, I feel like he'd be the third person to know that Punk was coming back. And, the fukking company was dropping all these fukking hints. They basically told you he was going to show up at that point. This is after like ten years of going completely silent about him. I doubt it's as "secretive" as people think it is. Punk hates most of the journalists anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if he told the company to just leak false information.

Remember, these guys couldn't even confirm his AEW debut until it finally happened.
Ironically Sapp was the one to break the Punk AEW debut, which is what made him "legit" in many people's minds. However he's been collecting Ls a lot over the last 2yrs. He was one of the people that thought Punk might be the devil reveal in AEW. Boy that reveal is going to be an absolute letdown now. :russ: