CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Today happens to be Punk’s birthday. HBD posts on IG from the usual suspects at this point i.e. Dax, Brody King, Ace Steel, Danhausen…

Y’all aware there are some clown ass “fans” online that think Punk is “The Devil” in AEW and there’s a massive swerve (no Strickland) a cooking? Man GTFOH…

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You don't have to know someone personally to think something they said or did is dumb. That's all I see in this thread. Maybe over on Reddit it's different but guess what? This isn't fukking Reddit so who cares what they are saying over there?

:what:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Y’all aware there are some clown ass “fans” online that think Punk is “The Devil” in AEW and there’s a massive swerve (no Strickland) a cooking? Man GTFOH…

Storyline wise that would actually be a pretty decent story, but Sourpuss Punk got his walking papers, and everyone has moved on, including for BFF's FTR who replaced him with Edge Adam Copeland. That kind of swerve would make Bischoff and Russo blush.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Today happens to be Punk’s birthday. HBD posts on IG from the usual suspects at this point i.e. Dax, Brody King, Ace Steel, Danhausen…

He put on his Stories him winning big gold off Edge at Survivor Series. Instead of that being a tease it means he's going back to AEW because it was a swerve, which will hurt WWE not getting him, because he chose to sign with AEW over them

At least that's what I picked up on it

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ehh, doesnt matter what CM Punk says about it. WWE seems to be the ones that killed that "punk to wwe" rumor. I dont think they would do that if they did plan on having him join.

Survivor Series is sold out, they don't need him to sell tickets but the surprise will help create a viral moment when Roman makes the shocked face like he did when Cena cameback in 2021 would be priceless and also get people to tune in which is more important

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Later this month he gonna taste it again
679769.png

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Survivor Series is sold out, they don't need him to sell tickets but the surprise will help create a viral moment when Roman makes the shocked face like he did when Cena cameback in 2021 would be priceless and also get people to tune in which is more important
Then they could just say nothing and let the punk to wwe rumors bubble.
They saying he wont be there so fans dont go overboard with the expectations.