CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You better put some respeck on Ricky Rabies :ufdup:
aAL0VA7.gif

I just noticed, the cut/editing was so bad on this shyt. before the blood spray Punk has both hands pointing, with the right hand out further. After the spray he only pointing with the left hand.

Wait minute.

What is this.

I'm sleep.

Art Barr

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
When he trains for 2 years to join a hockey league :mjlol:

He was already booked to appear for the NHL opener and film that video way before also

I remember he had posted doing the filming for it like a couple of weeks after his firing so he was probably committed to be part of attendance and what not

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Punk vs. Tyrus :blessed:

My least favorite thing about Punk is; they NEVER admit his part in the wrestling business being shytty.

I know very little about his career. But, EVERY TIME; he's had as much a part in the fukkery as anybody. Especially his AEW run.

Son got fired for jumping at his punk ass, spoiled boss, right after choking his coworker--a fukking rookie compared in him--for hurting his feelings...in front of his boss.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My least favorite thing about Punk is; they NEVER admit his part in the wrestling business being shytty.

I know very little about his career. But, EVERY TIME; he's had as much a part in the fukkery as anybody. Especially his AEW run.

Son got fired for jumping at his punk ass, spoiled boss, right after choking his coworker--a fukking rookie compared in him--for hurting his feelings...in front of his boss.

What do mean by the bolded?

Art Barr

drifter

Superstar
Daps
USA on IG, Fox on Twitter in the past week posted song lyrics in captions. WWE was still doing easter eggs last I checked

Idk or care if he's at SS or not. Hopefully the "he's burned all his bridges, good enough for him" two step shuffle dance people were doing in this thread when talks "allegedly" broke down has stopped

Hoping a man doesn't get another job off shyt that doesn't even involve you personally is just weird shyt. Unless Bucks or Jungle Gym is your relative why do you even care, better yet, how many times you been to Chicago looking for him since your cousins been boxed & choked out. shyt's just weird

taker597

Superstar
Daps
USA on IG, Fox on Twitter in the past week posted song lyrics in captions. WWE was still doing easter eggs last I checked

Idk or care if he's at SS or not. Hopefully the "he's burned all his bridges, good enough for him" two step shuffle dance people were doing in this thread when talks "allegedly" broke down has stopped

Hoping a man doesn't get another job off shyt that doesn't even involve you personally is just weird shyt. Unless Bucks or Jungle Gym is your relative why do you even care, better yet, how many times you been to Chicago looking for him since your cousins been boxed & choked out. shyt's just weird
It kills to me see cacdit talking so much about how they can't stand Punk personally. :mjlol:

Like damn. :jbhmm: I get that he power play the fukk out their favorite vanilla midgets.

You took a whole bunch of dirt sheets new and try to personify it to his real being. A person that you never meet or interacted with in your life. Just be trying to make him a villain. I don't know the fukker. I don't give a fukk. He entertains me, and that's where it stop. :mjlol:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
It kills to me see cacdit talking so much about how they can't stand Punk personally. :mjlol:

Like damn. :jbhmm: I get that he power play the fukk out their favorite vanilla midgets.

You took a whole bunch of dirt sheets new and try to personify it to his real being. A person that you never meet or interacted with in your life. Just be trying to make him a villain. I don't know the fukker. I don't give a fukk. He entertains me, and that's where it stop. :mjlol:
This is where my dislike from him comes from. It’s the fact that he doesn’t.

He walked away in 2014 and sat on the sidelines for 7 years and then came back and was actually the most entertaining part of AEW. But in total he was only around what 6-7 months?