CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
He got prepared for that during his last days of Collision :sadcam:

but jokes aside imagine going from 71K-81K in attendance (nobody start :ufdup:) your last day in AEW to 500 or so fans in TNA :wow:
He's gonna find something to get mad about in TNA too. Probably when a woman half his size pile drives him wrong or something lol.

Low risk for TNA tho, I'd bring him for the first rebranding effort and go from there.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I could see Punk working in front of really small crowds, he can even rationalize it saying it's like a punk rock band or something like that and have that kinda attitude towards it. He also would love to run the narrative that he wants to change things for the better and help TNA grow as a company. I do believe he still loves wrestling, the problem is he has no idea how to handle those feelings :mjlol:

But on the other hand, this dude's ego is huge so working for a smaller promotion might be too big of a hit for him to handle and he for sure would demand creative control and being able to make important decisions :heh:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I wanna see Punk in the rebranded TNA :yeshrug: just for the fukkkery of it all. Honestly.

Saw some people make the pitch for TNA to get Punk and Osprey and I honestly dont know how they'd afford it

They say they wanna move into bigger venues though so that would help but they would a lot of other things too

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I could see Punk working in front of really small crowds, he can even rationalize it saying it's like a punk rock band or something like that and have that kinda attitude towards it. He also would love to run the narrative that he wants to change things for the better and help TNA grow as a company. I do believe he still loves wrestling, the problem is he has no idea how to handle those feelings :mjlol:

But on the other hand, this dude's ego is huge so working for a smaller promotion might be too big of a hit for him to handle and he for sure would demand creative control and being able to make important decisions :heh:

They'd give it without him asking

Honestly, if he did a Cody/Cardona run of indie feds it would be the same as what they did in terms of getting creative control too

Wish he had the foresight to try that in the 2010s but then again the mystique of being away for 7 years and chants helped his drawing power more than doing all that so who knows