CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Survivor Series is sold out, they don't need him to sell tickets but the surprise will help create a viral moment when Roman makes the shocked face like he did when Cena cameback in 2021 would be priceless and also get people to tune in which is more important
Roman may not even be part of Survivor Series. Word is the Crown Jewel match will be his last of 2023.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They’re not bringing that toxic idiot back in

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Wrasslers do it all the time and the marks eat it up, then when nothing happens they get into mark rage mode. :mjlol:

Think the only one that came true was Cena posting a pic of AJ Styles.
I hope we got back to wrestling returns being surprises. WWE not announcing Rock's return made that shyt hit different :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: 907

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
Don't try to be cryptic Punk. A whiney bytch who tried to control so many different aspects of a company he didn't have anything to do with at the start. comes in. gets the bag. starts shyt. says he hates the place and wants out during a backstage confrontation with the owner....now talkin about "OH, SEE, DON'T YOU GUYS MISS ME WHEN IM GONE"

he's such a fukking girl. go back to the place that made you sick in the first place.... :dahell:
:dahell::dahell: