CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It is interesting to think of Punk as the Old School guy when on his come up he kinda cultivated a new school mentality and didnt rock with the silliness of old school stuff (Detests Wrestlers court and suit and tie)

But I guess the core stuff creativley still matters to him

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
You better put some respeck on Ricky Rabies :ufdup:
aAL0VA7.gif

I just noticed, the cut/editing was so bad on this shyt. before the blood spray Punk has both hands pointing, with the right hand out further. After the spray he only pointing with the left hand.
I hope somebody got fired for that blunder

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
and right there we see the difference between wrestlers like Ricky Starks and Jade Cargill going to Punk or BD to help improve and the ratings deterrent Young Bucks wrestling the same damn match for over a decade or Page refusing to take advice from veterans :francis:

I agree with you but at the same time the Young Bucks are self-made millionaires long before AEW existence. It boggles my mind because I hate most of their shyt but they got red hot on their own and were able to put together a brand for themselves. They likely feel they don't need to be helped. Also, they told stories of the older vets in TNA not helping.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The fukkery when cm punk doesn't show up and people criticize WWE for some strange reason

They got at least 4 weeks of tv to cut all those references and implicitly tell talent to knock it off. Which is plenty of time for distance

If they continue with it and he doesnt show up then they kinda have grounds to be critiized even if it was just to pop themselves

But I think it'll stop now cause I hear about anything happenng on Raw

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Nothing to do with the quote but VP Road Dogg is hilarious to read. :heh:

HHH really looked out for the homies. Im surprised Pac don't got a job but then again I think he's still doing indy joints here and there. And we know Nash is always a text away :mjgrin:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Remember when WWE did the original Sting tease and it ended up just being The Undertaker coming back from vacay?
What a time :banderas:

That fan made Sting/Taker “The Dark Knight” meme popped up online at the same time so that “possibility” (in our own heads) that Sting was coming in was fun. Sure it ended up being the 87th incarnation of The Deadman but :manny:

Ngl tho at the stage Sting actually came in WWE, in retrospect he probably would’ve been better off not even bothering