CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Punk going to settle for IMPACT then?

They want him but they cant afford him. Sami Callihan literally left them now over pay issues.

It depends on how much he really loves wrestling to do overseas one off shows and such but as his age and dealing with indies and CMLL I dont know if he wants to deal with all that depending on the pay.

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
They want him but they cant afford him. Sami Callihan literally left them now over pay issues.

It depends on how much he really loves wrestling to do overseas one off shows and such but as his age and dealing with indies and CMLL I dont know if he wants to deal with all that depending on the pay.

I think it’s more they didn’t want to pay him what he’s asking for which I don’t blame them. I doubt it was they couldn’t afford him.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I think it’s more they didn’t want to pay him what he’s asking for which I don’t blame them. I doubt it was they couldn’t afford him.

They've always had money issues of the sort where thats usually why people's contracts finish and even if they could pay him, at some point theres caution to how autonomy that could lead or his own pride not wanting him on such a small stage.

And if they're wanting to pay people he'll set that Nashville warehouse on fire lol

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
IMPACT it is. Well he was in TNA for a while back in the day so he has that to fall back on. :troll:

Last edited: