CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That type of drama doesn't happen in WWE in these days. Punk is great business. Like him or not, on just a rumor they sold out a major Chicago venue with his name alone. And that's outside the WWE bubble. All the merchandise he's moved in the last few years, they'd be crazy not to pick him up.

Plus you got guys that he likes to work with on roster. Cena alone is gonna pop the nostalgia heat meter.

WWE can't lose here. :yeshrug:
They only sold it out for his return to wrestling. WWE will currently sell out Chicago even if CM Punk were dead.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Punk belongs is WWE. I didn’t watch much of his AEW run because that shyt didn’t seem authentic idk.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Ehh. There were much better matches and feuds for him in AEW. That’s what makes this all so sad. We will never get those now.

There’s a few good matches for him in WWE, mainly a Roman and Cody feud, but I don’t see a run with him at the very top of the card like in AEW and the same level of interesting feuds.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
They only sold it out for his return to wrestling. WWE will currently sell out Chicago
You missed my point. CM Punk equals good business. Take what you have as WWE, then add whatever phiscal metrics Punk brings to the table and you get profit and buzz.