CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
crawl back to HHH who fired you on your wedding day cause you let lil jungle jack troll you into getting fired from the other company :mjlol: :lolbron:
And AEW gave this whiny bytch everything and he still wasn't satisfied. I blame Khan for not nipping that shyt early but still

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ehh. There were much better matches and feuds for him in AEW. That’s what makes this all so sad. We will never get those now.

There’s a few good matches for him in WWE, mainly a Roman and Cody feud, but I don’t see a run with him at the very top of the card like in AEW and the same level of interesting feuds.
I wouldn't expect a good match out of it, but an L.A Knight feud could do for dude what a Punk feud did for MJF. Now, like I've said before, Phil is such a self sabotaging moron that he might see that as him "making Knight" and wanting to get a reward for it by the company (like how he got the AEW title after the MJF feud).

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Sounds like a case of falling upwards because if he comes back, he’s main eventing night one of Mania vs Rollins for the title…:manny:

Na Becky will find a way to main event over Seth just like last time , Becky vs Jade or Rhea would go on last night 1 , Roman goes last night 2 :lolbron:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Fightful saying there’s no talks now

Guess shyt fell through or they’re denying for a surprise

But Sean Ross usually steadfast on if it’s a work or not

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
He prolly got pissy when they get him that "repeat offender/easy to terminate" contract
full