CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
So is TSC believing Ducktale Dave this time around? It's tough to keep track of when TSC takes his word as gospel and when TSC shyts all over his "news".

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
They've always had money issues of the sort where thats usually why people's contracts finish and even if they could pay him, at some point theres caution to how autonomy that could lead or his own pride not wanting him on such a small stage.

And if they're wanting to pay people he'll set that Nashville warehouse on fire lol
Not just that as Impact has been focusing on improving their production right now while keeping everyone on contract, unless anyone wants out, they won't stop them. Considering that this the same company that paid the Good Brothers more than they're worth, probably paying Trinity of her worth and was trying to get Gargano, Strowman and Bray last year before all three went back to WWE. Anthem probably realize that it won't be wise to fukk up their margins while trying to improve the product.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My guess is WWE comes calling when they feel they need a spark for their HOF or if a couple of important people get injured.
So is TSC believing Ducktale Dave this time around? It's tough to keep track of when TSC takes his word as gospel and when TSC shyts all over his "news".
SRS was first to report it :manny: Dave followed suit, which has been the trend for a couple of years with a ton of scoops.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’ll say this…

I’m a realist, but…

Lowkey it’d be more of a :ohhh: if the word is out that Punk’s not coming back, only for them to spring him out on some ol’ ‘Ye “Gotcha!” shyt at Series without anyone realistically expecting it

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I’ll say this…

I’m a realist, but…

Lowkey it’d be more of a :ohhh: if the word is out that Punk’s not coming back, only for them to spring him out on some ol’ ‘Ye “Gotcha!” shyt at Series without anyone realistically expecting it
the only thing i can think of keeping them apart is money but that would be dope.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
WWE is fat too cautious these days. One of the many reasons the product is boring.
That applies more to AEW imo. MFs have been handed storyline after storyline on a silver platter but TK was too p*ssy to get it on TV and completely ignored the situations on TV. Punk vs The Elite could have given them at least a year of storylines on a silver platter and they didn't take advantage of it. :snoop:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Killian Dain/Big Damo told everyone that most of these wrestlers are dumb as fukk. :yeshrug: You can give them the world and it still won't be enough for them or they'll fukk it up.
I don’t think that’s most. There’s just a few exceptional dummies in wrestling:

Punk
Aries
Teddy Hart
Sasha
Warrior
Etc.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
My guess is WWE comes calling when they feel they need a spark for their HOF or if a couple of important people get injured.

SRS was first to report it :manny: Dave followed suit, which has been the trend for a couple of years with a ton of scoops.

I think he's done. He has noticeably regressed in the ring, and I don't think he has time to wait another 2-3 years for something like that to happen.