CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Silkk is still mad because he got outed about lying on me several times, most recently he tried to say that I was putting over Billy Napier as a coach I like and when I outed him as a liar and showed over a dozen posts of me shytting on Napier... he ran to TSC instead where all the beards are trying to get daps.

Sad. :mjlol:
Step 1. Deflect
Step 2. Change the subject

What females do instead of admitting when they’re wrong.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
popcorn.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
When @Ed MOTHERfukkING G said AEW only had 1 million fans, it was actually less than that when you take away the new fans that tuned in for Punk’s and Danielson’s debuts (and tuned out after the shytty booking decisions thereafter) :wow:

All Out III will be known as the chick with the golden coochie only to let out a deadly fart in the midst of intimacy :francis: . The fumbling of Bryne, Phil (I'M SO HAPPY TO BE HERE AND WRESTLE......Darby Allin :unimpressed:), and Adam Cole...

1625cf49aae7d9598fad52658114110fa57c6b83.gif

All of that opportunity gone to shyt because....fentanyl or whatever the fukk Tony gets busy with nowadays since he's on everything:francis:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
All we need now is for someone to up that Rocky/Creed handshake meme lol

Couple months after Punk returns we gon see some random ass blurb on Twitter talmbout “the Tommaso Ciampa/Von Wagner on Main Event was produced by Ace Steele” or some shyt

Fwiw Ace Steele was a WWE agent up until 2020 or 2021 and was part of the mass cuts

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Nah, it's both camps. AEW fans are hating on Punk now and WWE fans have been hating on Punk for years. As for the "draw" talk. You're pretending that it's coming out of thin air. 'Collision' was a show built around him as the main star and the numbers were not good and the ticket sales were not good. The math wasn't mathing.

other than me saying Punk beating up those bums and ranting while eating muffins was the only time hes ever been likable. I don't think I've ever said one positive thing about him any time I've ever posted anything wrestling related

I just find the one extreme to the other amusing

especially when bringing up he's a not a draw anymore when WWE never treated him like a draw according to his fans

if he goes back to WWE all he has to do is crack a couple jokes about AEW/Tony etc on the mic on his first night, have at least two decent feuds with Seth and Cody, sell some tshirts and manage to not get jumped

drifter

Superstar
Daps
He's already did the elephant in the room thing coming back for Collision. He just needs to say how excited he is to be back, finishing on right terms or whatever, that's it. Leave all the other stuff in the other company