CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Roman reaching if that's his reasoning. Smark crowd booed Cena for years, why would they cheer his clone? :skip:
Reigns was actually very well received by hardcore/online/vocal fans during 2012-2014. The concensus was that he was undoubtedly the guy that was gonna take the Cena role. But during that time you also had the rise of Daniel Bryan (which was a shytshow of missmanagement by the E') and other indy guys like Mox or Rollins that were perceived as "more deserving" of the top spot than Reigns at that time.

The more vocal fans were basically asking WWE to wait 1-2 years before giving Reigns the Cena push so they could have their fun with their favorites and enjoy Roman grow as a performer. Instead, Vince accelerated the push, destroyed Roman's character (by making him a dumb, corny babyface) and played into the hands of the people that were scared precisely of that outcome + not having a run for ther favorites.

So when Punk comes out and tells that story, fans went "YOU SEEE!! WWE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT ROMAN, fukk THAT GUY :pacspit:"

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I vividly remember when there was all that outrage about brock ending takers streak and him not deserving to be the one to do it because it shouldve went to a younger guy who could actually benefit from it, roman reigns was the MAIN name people mentioned as who shouldve had that honor instead, fast forward later that year he was being booed out of the building, that shyt was not a coincidence

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
How exactly did he make Roman's job harder? Were they even there together that long?
He really didn't. He was really making fun of WWE for constantly having to tell him that he needed to make Roman look strong, while constantly having him go over. Punk said "you know to make Roman look strong? by beating me!" But they didn't want Punk to beat him, but still wanted him to look strong. Even when he's facing the Shield in a handicap match, they want him to win but also "make Roman look strong". It really sounds silly the more you think about it :bryan:
Yeah that's true. He did want Hero over Roman in The Shield also too and then complained when he wasn't getting his way.
That's bullshyt. He did want Hero in the group, but he never opposed Roman being in the group nor did he complain about it either. He said he understood why they wanted him in the group, and said he's fine with it because it's not his his hill to die on :hubie:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
That would be the best case scenario. Bring him back and get the absolute most out of every matchup and metric you can find for him. Then let him go before he convinces himself he's the savior of the company or something along those lines.

Disagree. You give Punk that role and he's gonna start his usual bullshyt of "these are MY guys" and start to leverage with the company to get the things he wants because he'll believe he's influencing decisions and the future of the company. That's the last thing WWE would want to deal with.
Then you send Gunther to chop him into the grave

drifter

Superstar
Daps
interesting how Punk went from being the guy in AEW fans eyes thats going to get elevate AEW, get the coveted million in ratings and even had them gassed up thinking they were going to beat Raw in ratings to now saying in this thread he's not a draw now that he's looking like going back to the WWE

They'll say just about anything after he boxed out their favs and left monitors scattered around White Claws, White Nostrils. They'll point to Collision ratings/attendance like anybody's going to or watching Collision period at this point. AEW's ran Chicago into the absolute ground yet it's Punk's fault nobody's showing up although you debuted him there for Rampage and re-debuted him for Collision. They blame low sales on that second tour of Chicago after they brought him back there mere weeks before on him lol

Not including anybody with a Reddit, Twitter, or Coli account that knows what Dave Meltzer looks and sounds like. There's probably around 1.5-2 million people that watch RAW/SD weekly that have no idea Punk ever came back to wrestling, let alone what a Jungle Boy is. Punk is absolutely a draw to that 1.5-2. That's just who watches weekly, WWE can get in places AEW can't so you can expect to add even more millions to that figure who last saw Punk in WWE. Dynamite only avgs 800-875k, highest AEW could draw off Punk was 1.2 mil. WWE already has more than sitting around watching. Punk is bigger draw for WWE than Edge is for AEW, there is no debate to be had.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Of course not you lying ass faggit. Its right here at 50:00 though:

You're a dumb muthafukker. Here's a direct quote from Punk's own mouth on it.

"I’m willing to do the heel stable thing, but why don’t we pick three guys from FCW that are ready instead of using two guys, you know what I mean?....Ambrose, Rollins and Chris Hero [Kassius Ohno]. They wanted Roman Reigns. They came to me and they were like, ‘What about Leakee?’ I didn’t… it wasn’t my hill to die on.

So right there he said it was supposed to be Hero and he didn't like it

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Of course not you lying ass faggit. Its right here at 50:00 though:

Your bytch ass can never just admit when you’re wrong.

@King P @Finn Baller @Brad Piff @Jmare007 @Cattle Mutilation @Chris Cool

You're a dumb muthafukker. Here's a direct quote from Punk's own mouth on it.

"I’m willing to do the heel stable thing, but why don’t we pick three guys from FCW that are ready instead of using two guys, you know what I mean?....Ambrose, Rollins and Chris Hero [Kassius Ohno]. They wanted Roman Reigns. They came to me and they were like, ‘What about Leakee?’ I didn’t… it wasn’t my hill to die on.

So right there he said it was supposed to be Hero and he didn't like it

Is this the preshow fight before Fastlane?

joakim-noah.gif

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah that's true. He did want Hero over Roman in The Shield also too and then complained when he wasn't getting his way.

That's bullshyt. He did want Hero in the group, but he never opposed Roman being in the group nor did he complain about it either. He said he understood why they wanted him in the group, and said he's fine with it because it's not his his hill to die on :hubie:

not what i heard... :manny:
Only way you didn’t hear it is if your retarded ass didn’t play the video.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Silkk is still mad because he got outed about lying on me several times, most recently he tried to say that I was putting over Billy Napier as a coach I like and when I outed him as a liar and showed over a dozen posts of me shytting on Napier... he ran to TSC instead where all the beards are trying to get daps.

Sad. :mjlol: