Clyde Drexler's career and resume is looking pretty good compared to these guards who will retire ringless journeymen

deeman

All Star
Daps
Easy I would rather have the career of all the current guys you listed. Edit get Paul George out of there.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
  • NBA champion (21ppg starter)
  • 3 NBA finals
  • 5x all NBA (consider the shooting guards of the era)
  • NCAA title game
  • 2 gold medals
Got to play with his homie Hakeem twice and go to title game/series both times. Led 2 blazer teams to the finals.

Would you rather have the career of Clyde drexler, or James harden, Chris Paul, dame Lillard, Paul George, etc (today's stars who ain't gonna do it almost certainly)

nikka what shooting guards aside from Jordan :what:

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
I used to hate on The Glide because they used to hype him up like he was as good as MJ, and because of the way he kicked his heels up when he shot, like he was in the freeze frame of a 90'S TV show jumping up and shouting, "YEAH!!!" in the final scene. But he was a great player

:mjlol:

I got Clyde at #6 all-time at his position (if you count Jerry West as a SG).

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's always wild how his career disintegrated after the '92 Finals. He had one final hint of Spring that championship season with the Rockets, but he was not an elite player after '92.
Carrying a franchise, a city, a state, avia, etc... for 8+ years will do that to you. He wasnt taking half the season and half assing it on the court