Clyde Drexler's career and resume is looking pretty good compared to these guards who will retire ringless journeymen

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Every highlight I see of CLyde Drexler he is dribbling with his head down with only his right hand
He wasn't the most technically skilled player, but you could say the same thing about almost any guard before him. Magic Johnson and John Stockton did too. Zeke changed the game dribbling wise.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What does that achievement mean when they never accomplish anything when it matters? At any stop?

Dame could, but I don't see it right now.
You could say the same about Clyde prior to joining the Rockets

Clyde just happened to join a team that won a championship already

If that happened in 2018 they would been calling CD, KD lmao

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
And I’m here on behalf of the CP3 agenda @CP3. @Rhakim @UpAndComing

Saying he doesn’t achieve anything at any stop is crazy

Dude had the Hornets, Clippers, Thunder and Suns looking like relevant NBA franchises at times when nobody respected them

Clippers don’t even look like what they do now without him

The fact you think he shoulda won championships with these teams speaks volumes about who he is as a player

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Dude had the Hornets, Clippers, Thunder and Suns looking like relevant NBA franchises at times when nobody respected them

The fact you think he shoulda won championships with these teams speaks volumes about who he is as a player
What did he achieve that Ray Allen didn't individually? "Looking relevant" until the playoffs means little to nothing to me when we're talking this caliber of player and conversation. Big dog glen Robinson had the bucks looking relevant too.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
What did he achieve that Ray Allen didn't individually? "Looking relevant" until the playoffs means little to nothing to me when we're talking this caliber of player and conversation. Big dog glen Robinson had the bucks looking relevant too.
Ray was never a top 2 player on a finals team

You’re trolling with that Glen Rob comp

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Always excuses made for CP0.
:unimpressed: