Votes: 53 67.9%
  • Ivan Drago

Votes: 25 32.1%

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
*after the fight*

"b*stard Creed, why didn't you die in the ring? Now I got to put up a whole career of your bragging? At least get a dump to live in by yourself. We don't need another generation of your buffoonery in the ring."

"I wish Drago got through customs quicker so this accident never would have showed up on our doorstep. Even Apollo decided to check out before seeing this kid. Just as good of a chance he's James Brown's kid anyway."

"Look at this...Adonis...kid. he one of the slick talkers that hustle you on the street. Hollywood my ass! He probably one of them guys that Adrian always ran away from."

That other thread reminded me of this fukkery :russ::laff:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Apollo Creed > Rocky Balboa >> Clubber Lang > Ivan Drago >> Mason Dixon >>>>>>>>>>>> Tommy Gunn

Creed is the GOAT. Beat Rocky in their first fight (With both at their primes) and Rocky even said in Creed (2015) that Apollo was the best....:ohlawd: He also admitted that Apollo won that third, unofficial fight. Rocky had the GOAT chin though....:ehh:

I'll admit, Lang versus Drago would be close, but I've gotta give it to Lang because he actually has a victory over Rocky. Even juiced out of his mind, Ivan couldn't take Rocky in his home country.

That fight with Creed still has me :umad: to this day. fakkit ass cac taking a charity match seriously....:pacspit:Prime Apollo would have given Ivan *Stephen A voice* a boxing lesson!

Mason Dixon....:snoop: That shouldn't have been a close fight y'all. He got a split decision over a post-retirement Rocky....:snoop:

Tommy Gunn....:pachaha: Dude was out in the hood in the middle of the night getting his ass beat.

Adonis has mad upswing. I don't think he has the frame to move up to the current heavyweight division though.

Last edited:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Drago would win

Drago killed creed

Drago retired rocky

Rocky 5 is about how drago beat rocky ao bad he was never the same. Flashbacks of DRAGO not clubber.

Clubber was a boxer who was a great who could take it to rock. But what happened after rock beat clubber? Musta faded to obscurity

Drago was a monster who was a russian super soldier project who beat rocky in retirement.

Drago alllll day

Tho it goes without saying rocky >>> all

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Clubber. Drago lost to Rocky when he had every possible advantage (age, size, reach, power, state of the art training, hometown, roids etc.), and Balboa had every disadvantage (age, shytty training in Russian cabin).

Appollo was washed up when Drago killed him.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Im just imaging the shyt Clubber would have said to Bridgette Neilsen. He talked crazy enough to Adrien, I know he would have had Drago mad.