• Clubber Lang

Votes: 53 67.9%
  • Ivan Drago

Votes: 25 32.1%

• Total voters

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"You know Rocko, maybe you should go back to the ring. You might be old as dirt, but we can fix ya up and start fighting again to teach that Creed b*stard a thing o two about REAL boxing. Not that dancing crap, but old school rules of blocking punches with ya ugly mug of a face" :smugbiden:
"I wish Drago got through customs quicker so this accident never would have showed up on our doorstep. Even Apollo decided to check out before seeing this kid. Just as good of a chance he's James Brown's kid anyway."

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"I wish Drago got through customs quicker so this accident never would have showed up on our doorstep. Even Apollo decided to check out before seeing this kid. Just as good of a chance he's James Brown's kid anyway."

"What did I tell yas Rock? This kid getting to fights with hoodlums and thugs over some legs. He went to his natural habitat called a jail.cell overnight. Remember what Mickey told you? 'Legs make you weak?' Yea, that kid fights to get in between a dame's legs, not to win fights in the ring. You been had and let this slick talking b*stard suckered you into training you. You been HAD!!"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"What did I tell yas Rock? This kid getting to fights with hoodlums and thugs over some legs. He went to his natural habitat called a jail.cell overnight. Remember what Mickey told you? 'Legs make you weak?' Yea, that kid fights to get in between a dame's legs, not to win fights in the ring. You been had and let this slick talking b*stard suckered you into training you. You been HAD!!"
"Might as well call this kid Chocolate Chip Tommy Gunn. He just disrespect ya Rock. You try to bail him out of jail and he tells you to leave. What does that tell ya? Its a good thing my sister isn't around or he'd be trying give her the 'Clubber Lang' "

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"Might as well call this kid Chocolate Chip Tommy Gunn. He just disrespect ya Rock. You try to bail him out of jail and he tells you to leave. What does that tell ya? Its a good thing my sister isn't around or he'd be trying give her the 'Clubber Lang' "

"Rock, I'm pleading with you. This kid is gonna ruin what we worked hard for the past 40 years. People on TV call him an embarrassment to Creed. And now you associate yourself with him? Rocky Balboa, a trainer to the fatherless. It don't sound right, especially after what Tommy Gunn did to you."

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"Rock, I'm pleading with you. This kid is gonna ruin what we worked hard for the past 40 years. People on TV call him an embarrassment to Creed. And now you associate yourself with him? Rocky Balboa, a trainer to the fatherless. It don't sound right, especially after what Tommy Gunn did to you."
"As soon as this kid pops up, you've got cancer!!?!!? This kid is bad news Rock. I believe in an alternate world he'd be the reason I'd get killed off."

Last edited:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"As soon as this kid pops up, you've got cancer!!?!!? This kid is bad news Rock. I believe in an alternate world he'd be the reason I get killed off."

"Look at this...Adonis...kid. he one of the slick talkers that hustle you on the street. Hollywood my ass! He probably one of them guys that Adrian always ran away from."

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"Look at this...Adonis...kid. he one of the slick talkers that hustle you on the street. Hollywood my ass! He probably one of them guys that Adrian always ran away from."

"It's ok Rock. I'm going to catch a cab and maybe stay a hotel for the night. Just in case his girl tries to make us listen to one of her songs again. All this 'jawn' this and 'jawn' that. Every time I'm in the living room I feel like I'm in another country...or Detroit"

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"It's ok Rock. I'm going to catch a cab and maybe stay a hotel for the night. Just in case his girl tries to make us listen to one of her songs again. All this 'jawn' this and 'jawn' that. Every time I'm in the living room I feel like I'm in another country...or Detroit"

"Rock. This kid is pissin me off. I will personally fly him to Commie land and bribe Drago to break his model face. Aw hell, I lie to him about ton of legs over there and BAM! Crush his lights out!"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"Rock. This kid is pissin me off. I will personally fly him to Commie land and bribe Drago to break his model face. Aw hell, I lie to him about ton of legs over there and BAM! Crush his lights out!"
"I actually remember Donny's mother. She was one of the showgirls that Apollo was messing around with before the fight. Women weaken legs Rock, women weaken legs. I guess chins too based on how quick Drago dropped him. Thats why I never eat 'Wendy's' if you catch my drift."

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Clubber. Dude was a dikk, but I still feel like he had heart and passion. Dragon was a robot who relied on machines and others to tell him what to do and think. He had no drive of his own, IMO.