Votes: 53 67.9%
  • Ivan Drago

Votes: 25 32.1%

• Total voters

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He killed a 42 year old fighter who hadn't fought in 5 years in an exhibition.

I think Clubber takes him...especially if he has :damn: training him.

:clubber:

He would've lived if his corner threw in the damn towel :damn:

Also the ref should've stopped the damn match! :damn:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"Lets be honest Rock. That kid is Apollo's biggest mistake next to stepping into the ring with Drago"

*after the fights starts*

"Rocko, I told you the kid is no good. Even his deaf girlfriend can fight better than him! You made a Goddamn mistake training this kid. He better off fighting in a prison tournament" :mjpls:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
It would be a good fight. But drago had more stamina. Just as much power if not more. Lang was a beast but got his ass kicked by rocky in their second fight in what, 2 rounds? That's why rocky 3 for me is meh.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
*after the fights starts*

"Rocko, I told you the kid is no good. Even his deaf girlfriend can fight better than him! You made a Goddamn mistake training this kid. He better off fighting in a prison tournament" :mjpls:
"Hey, Rock I don't care about that kid or his girlfriend. Bringing their soul food into the house. Taking over my room. Listening to their jungle music. At least in a few months she won't have to listen her songs anymore."

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"Hey, Rock I don't care about that kid or his girlfriend. Bringing their soul food into the house. Taking over my room. Listening to their jungle music. At least in a few months she won't have to listen her songs anymore."

*after the fight*

"b*stard Creed, why didn't you die in the ring? Now I got to put up a whole career of your bragging? At least get a dump to live in by yourself. We don't need another generation of your buffoonery in the ring."

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
*after the fight*

"b*stard Creed, why didn't you die in the ring? Now I got to put up a whole career of your bragging? At least get a dump to live in by yourself. We don't need another generation of your buffoonery in the ring."

"Hey, Rock you remember the last time you befriended a Creed? How bout we find him a Russian to fight. It's getting crowded in here."

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
"Hey, Rock you remember the last time you befriended a Creed? How bout we find him a Russian to fight. It's getting crowded in here."

"I know this good gym that can train the kid. Ya know, a gym that ain't have hoodlums saying this street slang crap. Heard it located in one of dem places where it cold. Siberia I think it is...dunno"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
"I know this good gym that can train the kid. Ya know, a gym that ain't have hoodlums saying this street slang crap. Heard it located in one of dem places where it cold. Siberia I think it is...dunno"

" Rock, are you taking in every b*stard kid that Apollo has around the country? Its starting to feel an episode of Game of Thrones in here."

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
" Rock, are you taking in every b*stard kid that Apollo has around the country? Its starting to feel an episode of Game of Thrones in here."

"You know Rocko, maybe you should go back to the ring. You might be old as dirt, but we can fix ya up and start fighting again to teach that Creed b*stard a thing o two about REAL boxing. Not that dancing crap, but old school rules of blocking punches with ya ugly mug of a face" :smugbiden: