• Ivan Drago

Votes: 25 32.1%

• Total voters

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Clubber would whoop him and take his woman and show her how it is to be with a real man. He doesn't hate him but he does pity the fool.

full_zpsrkebytdu.gif

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Also, did anyone else get that :mjpls: vibe from Mickey? :patrice:

My favorite of the franchise. One of my favorite movies ever too.
Mickey hated everyone:heh: Yelled at Rocky to shut up when he first approached him in the 1st movie, called him all sorts of bums, dumb dagos and shyt:heh:

Now Paulie on the other hand:mjpls:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Mickey hated everyone:heh: Yelled at Rocky to shut up when he first approached him in the 1st movie, called him all sorts of bums, dumb dagos and shyt:heh:

True. Mick was an equal opportunity hater.Pauly on the other hand felt really uncomfortable around all them brothers.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

"He can't train to this jungle gym music"
"He can't dance on his feet he's not a colored fighter"
"Why do we have to stay in this dump":mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

paulie was low key :mjpls: in the 3rd one, he said something like " i don't like them colored people" when Apollo took rocky and him to his gym.

Clubber may win if he doesn't expend all his energy right off the bat. I mean All rocky did in the 3rd was taunt him into punching him more. Sure, he beat rocky in the first fight, but Rocky had been fighting past their prime boxers and sorta underestimated Clubber from what I remember.

On the other hand Drago beat a man to death and beat Rocky into retirement.

I'm just going to take them as they were in their own movies, not how they may have evolved as fighters. so i think Drago would win.
Also he can't be beat and he won't be beat. Fukk rocky 3 is so dope
I love Clubber and that whole " come back to my place and i'll show you a real man" qoute is one of the most etherous lines in history. But Drago being in no fukks given mode the whole movie

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Clubbers wild looping hooks ain't gonna work against Drago. He'd need to incorporate a jab which he never showed he had, to get inside Drago's reach. He'd tire himself out and Drago wins by KO within 5.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
"He can't train to this jungle gym music"
"He can't dance on his feet he's not a colored fighter"
"Why do we have to stay in this dump":mjpls::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Yeah, shyt like that, he would have flipped out if he lived long enough to see Adonis Creed.