MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
they just need to make a new one
keep building off that crack
fukk wrong with Hollyweird?

Everyone got torn in different directions: Matt reeves went from that to let me in, JJ went to Star Trek and now Star Wars and now Matt is on the planet of the apes. Plus you've got the original Godzilla back in action now

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Everyone got torn in different directions: Matt reeves went from that to let me in, JJ went to Star Trek and now Star Wars and now Matt is on the planet of the apes. Plus you've got the original Godzilla back in action now
and all these folks worked on Cloverfield?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
and all these folks worked on Cloverfield?
Matt reeves directed it, JJ produced it and he and Matt came up with the idea. Oh and drew Goddard wrote the script. He went on to write and direct cabin in the woods then he was supposed to do the sinister six movie and he worked on daredevil and I wish he was directing and writing the new spider man movie but he isn't lol. So yeah man everyone is busy. I'm sure Drew has something cooking

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
“Part of me just wants to let [‘Cloverfield 2′] go, though we’ve had a couple of discussions about cool ways to do it. I’m looking forward to seeing Pacific Rim this summer. It feels like there are some really big monsters coming down the pike that could inspire something we do.”

jj quote from a couple years ago. yeah we ain't getting that shyt.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Matt reeves directed it, JJ produced it and he and Matt came up with the idea. Oh and drew Goddard wrote the script. He went on to write and direct cabin in the woods then he was supposed to do the sinister six movie and he worked on daredevil and I wish he was directing and writing the new spider man movie but he isn't lol. So yeah man everyone is busy. I'm sure Drew has something cooking
damn!!

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Listening to Josh Trank on Fatman on Batman telling his story and about the viral video he shot a weekend before his 22nd birthday that got him noticed. Before he goes to NYC to shoot something for Spike, he has a meeting with Paramount and they tell him they're about to start shooting cloverfield and they start picking his brain about how he did his video and the tricks and tips he had

Hope they paid him

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
idk why but i never heard of this movie until i saw it. went to the theater with some friends and randomly picked this one. saw the motion sickness signs outside and was like:ohhh:. then when the monster attacked i was like :lupe:. shyt made me a fan of lizzy too (along with true blood:shaq:), she ain't have to do hud like that though. :mjcry:

HUD was a borderline stalker super simp with ZERO swag and she STILL saved his life.....

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The love for this flick here is shocking GP med, its Ok at best