Cloverfield

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Like I said breh, I don't think I'm in the position to argue the merits of the flick on a logical or intellectual front because of how it affected me emotionally at the time and what I was dealing with in my personal life, so I'm probably not the best person to defend any criticism you or anyone else may have about it. Moms had died about a year and a half before the movie came out, and since the whole movie was about this kid dealing with the death of his mom and trying to bury himself into any and everything he could to forget it and move on and then eventually having his dad hold on to him in the end and telling him it's okay and that he can let go of that necklace? Homie..I don't think one movie has ever made me cry so much in my life so I can't be objective about it

:mjcry: I'm sorry to hear that man....I don't know how I'm going to cope when my mom goes

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The guy holding the camera that got ate at the end was simpin too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mjcry: I'm sorry to hear that man....I don't know how I'm going to cope when my mom goes

Yeah it was rough man..Appreciate the love. I was a year out of college, and the whole world flipped upside down. That movie hit me hard when it came out even though it was a year and a half after the fact. It didn't hit me the first time I saw it but the 2nd time? Breh..boo hooing in my family room for like 15 or 20 min straight

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
The love for this flick here is shocking GP med, its Ok at best

I was YOUNG when I watched it in theaters, plus you know how hype opening movie nights get, can't blame me for having a skewed perspective. I haven't seen it since, but maybe if it shows up on FX I might catch it again.:ehh:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Been thirsty for a sequel for years now.

Hopefully the sucesses Godzilla, jurassic park and Pacific rim spark some interest

Allergic2Latex

I Got Juice
Daps
Reppin
TheColi
If you watch after the credits of clover field.. It gives off the idea that there will be a sequel
A voice says "it's still alive"
Not sure if the voice says it backwards of forwards (might be another movie that says something similar backwards) but yeah...they left a cliffhanger

Great movie
Everyone I know hated it but I thought it was 4.5*

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remembers, the first full view of Cloverfield at the side of the building:ooh:

...his tentacles takes out all them fools on the Brooklyn Bridge:bryan:

Lizzie and Co sprints to the subway:ohmy: , soldiers come out of nowhere:bustback:, and debris

Go HAM above them:popcorn3: while the camera:yayo:captures every part of the FUKKERY:banderas:

Last edited: