Cloverfield

semtex

:)
Daps
Loved this movie :wow:

Cloverfield and The Mist came out the same year, both classics. I can't pick one over the other but im not quite as :to: at the end of cloverfield. I still gotta have them comedies on deck after I watch The Mist

Books

Rookie
Daps
Movie was utter garbage. Actually, the subplot of the fat dude and Lizzy Caplan was decent, everything else was utter garbage though. Prime example of crowds eating up pure bullshyt because they're caught up by inflated hype.
Feels like I'm taking crazy pills reading all this praise. One of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Only thing I didn't like about this flick was that first 5 minutes of Nickelodeon yuppy drama. I love found footage when they do them right.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought it was a fun movie but I've never felt a need to rewatch it honestly. It felt more like a theme park thrill ride then a real movie if that makes sense? Idk. Maybe i need to rewatch it to evaluate my opinion

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
monsters_ver2_xlg.jpg

Do yourself a favor and check out Monsters. Ten times better than Cloverfield

And the sequel just came out recently

netflix?

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I thought the concept was good, but I was never really into this. I found all the characters mostly unlikable and annoying.
yeshrug.png
The marketing was pretty great though.