Cloverfield

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well it touched a personal thing with me. So for real had it not, maybe I wouldn't love it as much, but I can't change that.

I get what abrhams was doing but it seemed so cheesy to me and the fukking lens flares. This shyt wasn't needed for super 8...:comeon:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I get what abrhams was doing but it seemed so cheesy to me and the fukking lens flares. This shyt wasn't needed for super 8...:comeon:

Like I said breh, I don't think I'm in the position to argue the merits of the flick on a logical or intellectual front because of how it affected me emotionally at the time and what I was dealing with in my personal life, so I'm probably not the best person to defend any criticism you or anyone else may have about it. Moms had died about a year and a half before the movie came out, and since the whole movie was about this kid dealing with the death of his mom and trying to bury himself into any and everything he could to forget it and move on and then eventually having his dad hold on to him in the end and telling him it's okay and that he can let go of that necklace? Homie..I don't think one movie has ever made me cry so much in my life so I can't be objective about it

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Trailer of the Statue Liberty getting flown down Block sold me:ohhh:

...but, still my expectations:popcorn: were exceeded:wow:

Cloverfield came thru:cape: and Snoop Dogg (literally) the Building:banderas:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
idk why but i never heard of this movie until i saw it. went to the theater with some friends and randomly picked this one. saw the motion sickness signs outside and was like:ohhh:. then when the monster attacked i was like :lupe:. shyt made me a fan of lizzy too (along with true blood:shaq:), she ain't have to do hud like that though. :mjcry:

Last edited:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
monsters_ver2_xlg.jpg

Do yourself a favor and check out Monsters. Ten times better than Cloverfield

And the sequel just came out recently

Big fan of Cloverfield and found footage films so I'ma definately check these out. Sends Rep in advance.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Movie was utter garbage. Actually, the subplot of the fat dude and Lizzy Caplan was decent, everything else was utter garbage though. Prime example of crowds eating up pure bullshyt because they're caught up by inflated hype.