CLIVE DAVIS speaks on MICHAEL JACKSON confronting JERMAINE JACKSON over diss song "WORD TO THE BADD"

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
no talking to the media....no replying back on wax....not even a phonecall....MJ went DOLO peter pan style up in his grill :shaq:

just imagine Mike coming thru that window.... like..."is their a problem breh?" :shaq2:

he had Jermaine heartbeat sounding like sashquatch feet..thundering shaking the concrete
Peter Pan style:laff::laff::laff::laff:i

I swear Coli nikkas are the funniest:laff:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Any nikka that climbs through a window that is two stories or more then walk down the stairs just to pop up on your ass is BAD muthafukka....Jermine was shook to his core, a whole lot of muthafukkas would be like :whoa: Yo Mike, Peace God.....I'm Sorry.....

Last edited:

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
no talking to the media....no replying back on wax....not even a phonecall....MJ went DOLO peter pan style up in his grill :shaq:

just imagine Mike coming thru that window.... like..."is their a problem breh?" :shaq2:

he had Jermaine heartbeat sounding like sashquatch feet..thundering shaking the concrete
:deadmanny:

jackson35

Banned
Daps
why would Jermaine be scared of micheal???? this is the same man who cut a check for 20 millions to a little kid who claimed Micheal molested him. you didn't put up afight for that. he's worth 2 billion dollars but you pay your brothers pennies in royalties

jackson35

Banned
Daps
the brothers should have rolled up on his ass and ask him where is their royalties check

jackson35

Banned
Daps
Royalties for what??

:rudy:

That's something they should have asked Berry Gordy or Joe Jackson
no.he bought the j5 catalog and jacksons catalog off of gordy and universal records. he sued universal for royalties they have not paid him in five years. the courts dismissed his case the year he died