Movies and tv shows
tumblr_inline_molnamJ1L81qz4rgp.gif

Ohh i forgot he was in Woman Thou Art Loosed

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
All i know is that he's definitely in the hood cinema hall of fame...first ballot, unanimous selection...this negro has roles dating all the way back to the ORIGINAL House Party and Menace II Society in the early 90's thru the No Limit Films-era in the late 90's all the way up to present-day random ass netflix rom-com's with all black casts that you throw on and watch the first 20 minutes of before fukking a broad you invited over on your couch today...he's played iconic roles like "Pinky" in Next Friday and "That one pimpish nikka that was smashing Larenz Tate's bm when he was off in 'Nam" in Dead Presidents...dude's resume is impeccable, pristine..unmatched prolificacy and longevity, he's the Kareem Abdul Jamar of that sh!t...in all likelihood he's the greatest hood movie supporting actor or all time

Along those same lines, I watched Think Like a Man for the first time today...and it dawned on me who the GOAT typecasted black mama in contemporary negro cinema is

Jenifer+Lewis+1.jpg

Jenifer Lewis got it...hands down...it's to the point where I feel like i should get her something for Mother's Day this year
i also nominate Loretta Devine
LorettaDevine.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
*Bump*

I found another role Clifton where wasn't a bad guy!!! He played Janet Du Bois (Wilona from Good Times) grandson on an episode of Moesha. His good guy roles are few; but they are out there.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
He was hilarious on that episode of martin where the fake cop was robbing their apartments. Bust through the door ready to shoot martin and yelling at him to make a move :mjlol:

Watch the entire episode because it's great, but skip to 21:07 for the cameo.

Last edited: