Clifton Powell, resident bad guy.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
All i know is that he's definitely in the hood cinema hall of fame...first ballot, unanimous selection...this negro has roles dating all the way back to the ORIGINAL House Party and Menace II Society in the early 90's thru the No Limit Films-era in the late 90's all the way up to present-day random ass netflix rom-com's with all black casts that you throw on and watch the first 20 minutes of before fukking a broad you invited over on your couch today...he's played iconic roles like "Pinky" in Next Friday and "That one pimpish nikka that was smashing Larenz Tate's bm when he was off in 'Nam" in Dead Presidents...dude's resume is impeccable, pristine..unmatched prolificacy and longevity, he's the Kareem Abdul Jamar of that sh!t...in all likelihood he's the greatest hood movie supporting actor or all time

Along those same lines, I watched Think Like a Man for the first time today...and it dawned on me who the GOAT typecasted black mama in contemporary negro cinema is

Jenifer+Lewis+1.jpg

Jenifer Lewis got it...hands down...it's to the point where I feel like i should get her something for Mother's Day this year

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:ohhh:This is a thread I was contemplating making. Son is a legend, He's the ultimate villian.

He was the nikka that mailed the tape in on O-Dog

He was the fukked up CO in that all woman's prison flick, and raped Lark Vorhees character (she was a pregnant inmate), straight demoic shyt. :demonic:

He was the nikka that had Morris Chestnut all in his feelings cause he used to fukk Gabby Union before Morris even met and had a relationship with her :myman:

He was the nikka that had Larenz Tate character super tight, he was fukking his old lady while he was overseas fighting the white man's war

He was the nikka that played the hard ass ex-black panther that hated cops and had Jaleel White's punk ass hella pressed

He was the nikka that stole money from a blind man and then tried then tried to run a guilt trip on son once he got caught:wow:

On the flip side tho He was the nikka that Mentored and avenged 50 Cent, and he did help out Chris Tucker also.... :ehh:

But seriously :damn:, that nikka been doing bad for so long he don't know how to do good.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

34:30-36:00

Remember his iconic role as a tramatized Vietnam vet turned cop in the hood classic Block Party madness 3:banderas:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't proven that he was stealing. The Obama look-a-like just wanted Ray to think that he was stealing.

:ohhh:..dang I think u right,I think I just assumed that nikka stole that shyt cuz it was natural born villian Clifton Powell.....nikka was crying to Ray talkin bout "bu bu but it wasn't me Ray:to:"...I remember that whole scene I was lookin at that nikka like

I remember him trying to kill Usher in the Caught Up video I think it was too:mjlol:...and he did threaten to beat Spike Lees azz and had me rollin:laff:....this is Library of a Legend right here:banderas:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
@kp404 share your thoughts, you always give insightful feedback

I've said this before and I'll say it again, Clifton Powell is the most underrated character actor in movies...dude has a minor role in a movie and steals the fukking movie easily...let's count thee ways:

1992: He plays the second detective to the main characters' pops in "3 Ninjas" and is the only reason the main characters' pops lives due to his brilliant advice in the movie...Clifton the GAWD

1993: He stole Menace II Society as Chauncey with all the funniest parts in a very depressing movie, especially when he scared the cac outta the hood and mailed in the video tape after his ass beating by Caine...Clifton changed the WHOLE movie breh...the GAWD

1995; he played the pimp that was working Larenz Tate's girl in Dead Presidents and had the hardest line in a movie after beating Tate's ass and making him suck the gun barrel: Don't you ever, in your fukking life, bite the hand that feeds you." if you don't know how deep that line is, you lost. Powell the GAWD

1999: Next Friday, Pinky. Need I say more? The only funny part in a weak sequel as the Pinky scene had to be rewound atleast 30 times...shyt is a classic

And those are just a few pics; check out all his films and you will see that when he gets a scene, he kills the part and steals the movie. Clifton Powell, underrated black actor :nassalute:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
1992: He plays the second detective to the main characters' pops in "3 Ninjas" and is the only reason the main characters' pops lives due to his brilliant advice in the movie...Clifton the GAWD
I saw him in that last time it was on Movie Channel!!! I was like 'Damn he was in this cheesy sh1tfest too?'