Cliffy B getting that ether

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
"its the best selling fps of all time" like that's got shyt to do with what i said about long-term shortcomings and the fact that other quality fps games have proven that they're able exist alongside it?

its been a year and some change.. how active is Battlefront/Battlefield 1/The last call of duty a year later :mjlol:

"and and and and i heard you posted on another message board a long time ago" okay. and? you want to know where my dikk been too bytch?
:dwillhuh: you admitted it yourself, multiple time in the neogaf thread.. As far as the last part of that post, doesnt help the stigma of you being a neofag saying suspect shyt like that :scust:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
its been a year and some change.. how active is Battlefront/Battlefield 1/The last call of duty a year later :mjlol:

:dwillhuh: you admitted it yourself, multiple time in the neogaf thread.. As far as the last part of that post, doesnt help the stigma of you being a neofag saying suspect shyt like that :scust:
All of those titles are designed around being annual to bi-annual releases. Overwatch isn't designed around having a Overwatch 2 in the works just 2 quarters later. Its designed, maintained, and marketed as if its going to hold its position for at least 3-4 years. However, like other games who are built with the intention of holding a presence that long, Overwatch does -not- provide the typical content stream that many, less funded, less successful, less stable games do. Again, its long-term has potential, but its not meeting it with its handful of characters and maps from release until now. Are you gonna talk about that or just go on about some other shyt like a ho again :dame:

Regarding neogaf, its a big internet. I posted there and there are tons more people from that site that migrated here as well. Does that mean I agreed with everything from that site? No. And I say that as the motherfukker who helped create and abandon their black culture thread(which I think is still one of their most active community threads, haven't checked in a minute). What does that have to do with anything in this thread? You make it sound like I support them or something. For all the "they do weird shyt" yal stay yapping about, you all never seem to want to talk about the fukkery that goes on in JBO. Save your half thought out argument for an equally disengaged fukkboy.

:umad:

Can't handle the topic so you talk about other shyt. Here's a dap.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I can see this is the new trend in the coli in 2017 people writing out long posts that they are obviously emotionally invested into and then claim the other post is mad at the end of it :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I can see this is the new trend in the coli in 2017 people writing out long posts that they are obviously emotionally invested into and then claim the other post is mad at the end of it :mjlol:

you wrote the first long post in here but okay :yawn:

still ain't have shyt to say about the content :yawn:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Overwatch went against a call of duty and battlefield game last year and killed them :skip:

Over 30 million players :skip:

Battlefront :what: thats gonna flop, again. Very disrespectful to even mention this bullshyt ass franchise in the same breathe as Overwatch :scust:

CoDWW2 :ld: will sell its usually 10-20 million :ld: buzz has died down tremendously though so not even sure on those numbers :ld:

Destiny 2 :laff: the alpha footage pretty much killed all hype for this game unless they speed up the movement for it plus they are releasing it too staggered. Should release PC version same time to have any hope of breaking 10 million sales :dead:

The question is will all 3 games combined sell what Overwatch has sold :jbhmm:
So where's the overwatch thread in this forum :francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
? its 263 pages long.. with 4,000 posts and 100k views on it..

Official Overwatch Thread
Seems really popular then if the thread is that big :whew:

You posted the players list too? Let's see it then...

List of players:
PC:
Itsyoung!! - Unordinary#1639
@chicken Pot Pie - ChickenPotPi#11439
@SmallWars - HighFiveBro #1995
@Leasy - Leasy#11630
@Grand Conde - Turenne#2862
@basketball reasons - bonewheel#1737
@Beegio - Beegio#1497
@TwelveGod - twlv#1270
@Sensitive Blake Griffin - Hakosa#1935
@Zebruh - TrillZebra#1517
@Ohms Law - OhmsLaw#21549
@Redguard - LiquidSwords#1827
@Hiphoplives4eva - Bwreckka#1871
@Fatboi1 - fatboi#1483
@ahomeplateslugger - CaliLove#1633

PS4:
@King Koopa - KingKoopa757
@JBone4eva - JBone4eva
@Uno - Onslaught
@DrunkenNovice - Logiwreck
@The G.O.D II - CotdamnyamanTHEG
@MMSex - MrM0neyShot
@Rekkapryde - Rekkapryde
@Gl4ss - GL4SS_
@Capitol - YaYERZ
@neph27 - Neph2727
@King Koopa - KingKoopa757
@NorthenLights - Romanreal831
@Inferno - AhsanNS

xbox 1:
@KevJ - Mr Diesel Sir
@Habitual Line Stepper - ihuntcougs
@HDKG - HDKG
@Ozweego - Buckshot Biran
@dontreadthis - Kamgeez
That's it huh?
Apparently this nikka posted over 800times in that thread alone :dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Seems really popular then if the thread is that big :whew:

You posted the players list too? Let's see it then...

That's it huh?
Apparently this nikka posted over 800times in that thread alone :dwillhuh:
That list hasnt been updated since the 1st day the game came out, in May of 2016..

and I had to check if that 800 was real :aicmon: it was 295 :aicmon:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Overwatch went against a call of duty and battlefield game last year and killed them :skip:

Over 30 million players :skip:

Battlefront :what: thats gonna flop, again. Very disrespectful to even mention this bullshyt ass franchise in the same breathe as Overwatch :scust:

CoDWW2 :ld: will sell its usually 10-20 million :ld: buzz has died down tremendously though so not even sure on those numbers :ld:

Destiny 2 :laff: the alpha footage pretty much killed all hype for this game unless they speed up the movement for it plus they are releasing it too staggered. Should release PC version same time to have any hope of breaking 10 million sales :dead:

The question is will all 3 games combined sell what Overwatch has sold :jbhmm:

Eh. Overwatch has survived 1 CoD and Battlefield release, Titanfall 2, and has already had decent e-sports support.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
My bad I thought I quoted the other guy saying it hasn't gone against real games
the fukk is with yal that wasn't what i was saying :dead:

my point is that those games had did fine - so shyt like battleborn and lawbreakers need to stop with the whole "overwatch has a stranglehold on the fps genre" cop out

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
That list hasnt been updated since the 1st day the game came out, in May of 2016..

and I had to check if that 800 was real :aicmon: it was 295 :aicmon:
So it hasn't been updated you say? That's odd, because the last of your 900 post came yesterday in this exchange...
Is there a list of ps4 players in here somewhere. I need reliable team mates
literally in the first post of the thread
But when that list is pointed out, now it's "but but but, the list for the most popular game ever was never updated"

The thread has 253pages he said. And HE is the thread starter. But he never got around to updating the list that he still till this day uses to group up like minded gamertags?

It'syoung, you and overwatch have been
EXPOSED!!!

:camby: