Cliffy B getting that ether

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Overwatch went against a call of duty and battlefield game last year and killed them :skip:

Over 30 million players :skip:

Battlefront :what: thats gonna flop, again. Very disrespectful to even mention this bullshyt ass franchise in the same breathe as Overwatch :scust:

CoDWW2 :ld: will sell its usually 10-20 million :ld: buzz has died down tremendously though so not even sure on those numbers :ld:

Destiny 2 :laff: the alpha footage pretty much killed all hype for this game unless they speed up the movement for it plus they are releasing it too staggered. Should release PC version same time to have any hope of breaking 10 million sales :dead:

The question is will all 3 games combined sell what Overwatch has sold :jbhmm:
this man is extra heated:umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's calling you a nerd,fakkit.
tenor.gif

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
People need to stop blaming Overwatch for their games being flawed as fukk.

There is no stranglehold on the community. Once Battlefront, CoDWW2, and Destiny drop we're gonna see exactly where OW is at. They haven't had to compete too hard against anything and their long term has been pretty fukking lackluster considering the potential.

OW has been out for year and a half. You think no other shooters have dropped?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
like I said in the other thread, he should have stuck to free-2-play (his original plan). the market is saturated, and it's hard to get people to take a chance on your game. but if it's 'free', at least there's no risk in taking that chance

Naw game is priced accurately with the amount of content. His problem he should have went the same route like the MW2 boys and linked up with a major publisher

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yes, that's exactly what I'm getting at :mjlol:

You just said they haven't faced much comp like Battlefield, COD, TF2, etc didn't drop :dahell: Game has 30 mil across all platforms they aren't losing any of that to bum ass Destiny or BF2 :mjlol: Also how can say something as dumb as their long term potential has been lackluster?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You just said they haven't faced much comp like Battlefield, COD, TF2, etc didn't drop :dahell: Game has 30 mil across all platforms they aren't losing any of that to bum ass Destiny or BF2 :mjlol: Also how can say something as dumb as their long term potential has been lackluster?
Oh so you just misunderstood the fukk out of that post before too.

That's my point :beli: Battlefield, CoD, TF2, etc didn't get "strangled out" like people are claiming Battleborn/Lawbreakers were. The market isn't definitively stating that Overwatch and Overwatch alone will be the FPS of choice.

Their opening year was great and stable. Longterm (its only been a year) is the issue. The amount of stuff they've added to their original package after that amount of time is a straight up disappointment if we're being impartial. A handful of new characters and maps? That's it? Community that still hates playing with itself? You ain't gonna tell me that's in any way reaching their long-term potential given how they started.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Oh so you just misunderstood the fukk out of that post before too.

That's my point :beli: Battlefield, CoD, TF2, etc didn't get "strangled out" like people are claiming Battleborn/Lawbreakers were. The market isn't definitively stating that Overwatch and Overwatch alone will be the FPS of choice.

Their opening year was great and stable. Longterm (its only been a year) is the issue. The amount of stuff they've added to their original package after that amount of time is a straight up disappointment if we're being impartial. A handful of new characters and maps? That's it? Community that still hates playing with itself? You ain't gonna tell me that's in any way reaching their long-term potential given how they started.

Naw you just rewording your OP. And for no paid DLC I'm pretty sure no one is complaining about OW life cycle so far

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Naw you just rewording your OP. And for no paid DLC I'm pretty sure no one is complaining about OW life cycle so far
:mjlol: sure that's it. Blizzard is a juggernaut but somehow Warframe has managed to add tons of content to their game during OW's lifecycle and they clearly aren't seeing the same income from cosmetics, tourneys, expos, etc. "Paid DLC" justifying a lack of added content is a trash argument used by developers - somehow, someway overly loyal fanboys have found a way to justify that argument as if the plans for future content aren't established ahead of time.

Its a miss. OW should've added more (and what's comical is that they'll show the ability during events) and haven't. They deserve to be called on it and have been.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: sure that's it. Blizzard is a juggernaut but somehow Warframe has managed to add tons of content to their game during OW's lifecycle and they clearly aren't seeing the same income from cosmetics, tourneys, expos, etc. "Paid DLC" justifying a lack of added content is a trash argument used by developers - somehow, someway overly loyal fanboys have found a way to justify that argument as if the plans for future content aren't established ahead of time.

Its a miss. OW should've added more (and what's comical is that they'll show the ability during events) and haven't. They deserve to be called on it and have been.

Well in four years we will see if OW adds the same amount of content like warframe. Terrible comparison

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Well in four years we will see if OW adds the same amount of content like warframe. Terrible comparison
I didn't make a straight comparison. Don't tell lies.

Since OW has been out, a game making much less off in-app sales has put out more content by far while working with backing far less stable than Blizzard Entertainment :hhh: but you keep on keepin on

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm frankly tired of these arena shooters tbh... :ld: the market is WAY too saturated. why don they have good single player games put out first attached to these games???

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The market isn't definitively stating that Overwatch and Overwatch alone will be the FPS of choice.

Overwatch is a 1st of a series of a shooter and became the best selling FPS of all time within a year, if thats not "FPS of choice" then I have no fukking clue what is

edit: I forgot you a neofag regular , probably play Pokemon and shyt :camby:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Overwatch is a 1st of a series of a shooter and became the best selling FPS of all time within a year, if thats not "FPS of choice" then I have no fukking clue what is

edit: I forgot you a neofag regular , probably play Pokemon and shyt :camby:
why do yal argue like hoes

"its the best selling fps of all time" like that's got shyt to do with what i said about long-term shortcomings and the fact that other quality fps games have proven that they're able exist alongside it?

"and and and and i heard you posted on another message board a long time ago" okay. and? you want to know where my dikk been too bytch? :dahell:

say what you trying to say and stop getting in your emotions like a little fukkboy dweeb because i didn't say your favorite game is the shyt.